A luxurious five bedroomed detached cottage situated in a delightful rural location close to Ullswater and Pooley Bridge.
The delightful lounge has a cosy open fire perfect for chilly winter evenings and in the summer the dining/kitchen opens out onto a sunny rear garden with views of the open countryside, an ideal spot to relax with a glass of chilled wine.Hunters Chase is situated in the pretty Lakeland village of Tirril only 2 miles from Pooley Bridge and Ullswater, ideally placed in a picturesque area which is steeped in beautiful and stunning scenery, a lovely day can be spent cruising Ullswater on a steamer or if you prefer you ca...n relax on the shores with a picnic. The historic market town of Penrith and many surrounding villages are close by and boast a vast array of facilities and places of historic interest, including Penrith Castle, Dalemain Country House and Rheged Discovery centre to name but a few. Whatever your interests there is something in this area for you.A contemporary style detached property providing spacious family accommodation. The cottage sits in a courtyard of similar style properties and has been furnished and equipped to a very high standard. The property has oil fired central heating and comprises:
* Large entrance hallway with sandstone floor.
* Lounge with black marble open fire, TV and DVD player.
* Sitting room leading to modern open plan
* kitchen/diner is complemented with the use of stainless steel and black marble surfaces and equipped with electric built in eye level oven, electric hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and French doors leading out into the rear garden.
* Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
* Cloakroom with hand basin and WC.
* An oak staircase leads to the first floor landing which has a reading area with table and easy chairs.
* Double bedroom with TV and en-suite bathroom with shower attachment, hand basin, bidet and WC.
* Double bedroom with TV and en-suite shower room with hand basin and WC.
* Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room, hand basin and WC.
* Twin bedroom.
* Single bedroom.
* Family bathroom with shower attachment over bath, separate shower cubicle, hand basin and WC.
* All oil, electric, bed linen and Wi-Fi included.
* Cot and highchair available.
* Garage and parking for three cars.
* Secure storage for bikes.
* Enclosed garden with garden furniture and views.
Additional amenities include: ullswater, october half term availability, no. bathrooms: 4, garden or outdoor area, star grading: 4*, lakes cottage holiday 4*, sleeps 9, seasonal promotionals, may half term availability, christmas and new year availability, no. bedrooms: 5, parking facilities: private parking, easter availability, february half term availability, valentine availability, open fire yes, pets no, larger cottages to sleep 7+, keswick convention availability, summer school holidays, this months bargains, bathrooms 4: 1, midweek & weekend short break, open fire/stove: open fire, bedrooms 5: 1, price o from £630 pw, changeover friday.Read more
HUNTERS CHASE, Tirril, Nr Ullswater Ullswater, Cumbria, England
Additional Location Information
Last updated on July 31, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 31 other Ullswater rentals
All prices include all taxes, gas, electric and bed linen. Please check property description to see if towels, logs, coal and cots are included free of charge or at a supplement. If a pet friendly property, the charge is £20 per pet per week/part week. Please telephone or email us for short break availability and prices.
Left on 08/19/2013 for a stay in July 2013 | Brookfield
Hunter's Chase is a large, modern well equipped house, ideally positioned for visiting the Northern Lake District.
We visited with a large, mixed age group of 9 from an 8 year old to Grandad in his 80s.
All of the bedrooms were well appointed with plenty of storage space. A total of 4 bathrooms plus a downstairs cloakroom meant there were no arguments or queues for the toilet!
The two main bedrooms were equipped with large flat screen tvs as well as the lounge. We also made good use of the wi-fi in the house.
The kitchen was newly fitted and very well equipped with every type of crockery, cutlery and cooking implement you might require as well as a dishwasher and a large fridge freezer.
It's located in a lovely village (although we never tried the pub) with the actual position being very quiet with views over fields and a large garden good for playing ball games.
Pooley Bridge nearby has several pubs and a lovely beach by the river and Penrith, also not far away, is a traditional market town with facilities including a swimming pool, cinema and the normal array of supermarkets.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.