- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
Description from the owner
Villa La Hacienda is a 3 bedroom luxurious hilltop retreat with more than 3000 m2 beautifully landscaped gardens and enjoys a world class view in the Bukit area,
The villa was originally built by the Spanish painter Carlos de Goyeneche who came to Bali some 25 years ago and still has his studio next door. The Spanish style has been retained when the house was completely rebuilt in 2008 by the present owner. It is a combination of a Spanish lay out with a strong Balinese touch.
The incredible 180 degrees panoramic views of villa La Hacienda overlook the Indian Ocean, Jimbaran Bay and Kuta. On a clear day you can see the volcanoes...Read more
Villa La Hacienda
Uluwatu, Bali, Indonesia
Additional Location Information
Villa La Hacienda is a hilltop retreat, situated in the west side of the Bukit peninsula in between the village of Pecatu and Uluwatu temple.
- The famous Uluwatu temple attracts visitors from all over Bali with the traditional Kacak theater/dance. A very impressive must see in this area.
- Uluwatu, only a 8 minute drive away is a beautiful place to enjoy a breathtaking sunset while having a drink and following the surfers catching their waves.
- Padang Padang Beach is known for it's impressive rock entrance.You will find along the nearby coast many hidden idyllic white sandy beaches which are great for swimming, surfing, snorkeling and fishing.
- In season this is the surfing spot where people from all over the world gather to enjoy the big waves. There are numerous surfing schools who can teach you how to surf.
- An alternative is a visit to the beaches at Nusa Dua or the village of Tanjung Benoa 30 minutes away. There are many different hotels and grill restaurants with facilities on the beach.
- A closer look into the traditional lives of the Balinese is you will be able to see when walking through the village of Pecatu. It is a mere 2 minute drive away.
- The Pecatu / Uluwatu area is positioned high above sea level and the existing roads are very mellow with regard to traffic.
- Even though good quality restaurants, supermarkets and ATM's are nearby, the standard for this area is a 5 - 15 minute drive. The distances are slightly too far to walk, yet comfortably accessible when hiring a car (with or without driver) and for the more adventurous, exploring the Bukit area with a motorbike.
- The island of the Gods has many things to offer. Bali is unique and, although at some places spoiled by cheap tourism, there is an abundance of other things, culture, events and ceremonies which give you an insight in the real Bali and the people who live there.
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation, Warm winter getaways
Last updated on July 14, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 30 other Uluwatu rentalsCheck Availability for Uluwatu
Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in EUR)
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
Additional notes from the owner
NOTE: Taxes are included in the above displayed rates.
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- A/C or climate control
- Local Guides/Maps
- Housekeeping Optional
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Ceiling Fans
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Ocean or water views
- Stove or Oven
- Paper Towels Provided
- Satellite or cable TV
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Balcony or terrace
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - yes
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - yes
- 250 square meters