- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Description from the owner
Villa Ocean Breeze is a brand new luxurious stately 4 bedroom hilltop villa that overlooks the Indian Ocean and the beautiful grounds of the south of Bali. The exquisite modern architectural design with yet a Balinese organization of all compounds creates a blended feel of Western luxury in a Balinese tropical setting.The abundance of glass maximizes the expansive world class views.
The Villa is divided over 3 distinct structures. The first offers a spacious and luxurious kitchen, with an upstairs bedroom with private bathroom. The second provides a living room and media lounge, with 2 upstairs bedrooms. The last includes a beautiful Ma...Read more
Villa Ocean Breeze:Hilltop Luxury Villa with pool
Uluwatu, Bali, Indonesia
Additional Location Information
Villa Ocean Breeze is a hilltop retreat, situated in the west side of the Bukit peninsula in between the village of Pecatu and Uluwatu temple.
- The famous Uluwatu temple attracts visitors from all over Bali with the traditional Kacak theater/dance. A very impressive must see in this area.
- Uluwatu, only a 8 minute drive away is a beautiful place to enjoy a breathtaking sunset while having a drink and following the surfers catching their waves.
- Padang Padang Beach is known for it's impressive rock entrance.You will find along the nearby coast many hidden idyllic white sandy beaches which are great for swimming, surfing, snorkeling and fishing.
- In season this is the surfing spot where people from all over the world gather to enjoy the big waves. There are numerous surfing schools who can teach you how to surf.
- An alternative is a visit to the beaches at Nusa Dua or the village of Tanjung Benoa 30 minutes away. There are many different hotels and grill restaurants with facilities on the beach.
- A closer look into the traditional lives of the Balinese is you will be able to see when walking through the village of Pecatu. It is a mere 2 minute drive away.
- The Pecatu / Uluwatu area is positioned high above sea level and the existing roads are very mellow with regard to traffic.
- Even though good quality restaurants, supermarkets and ATM's are nearby, the standard for this area is a 5 - 15 minute drive. The distances are slightly too far to walk, yet comfortably accessible when hiring a car (with or without driver) and for the more adventurous, exploring the Bukit area with a motorbike.
- The island of the Gods has many things to offer. Bali is unique and, although at some places spoiled by cheap tourism, there is an abundance of other things, culture, events and ceremonies which give you an insight in the real Bali and the people who live there.
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation, Warm winter getaways
Last updated on March 24, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 30 other Uluwatu rentalsCheck Availability for Uluwatu
Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in EUR)
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
Additional notes from the owner
No further taxes will come on the above displayed rates
- A/C or climate control
- Housekeeping Optional
- Ceiling Fans
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
Pool / Spa
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Mountain Views
- Ocean or water views
- Paper Towels Provided
- Stove or Oven
- DVD Player
- Stereo or CD player
- Satellite or cable TV
- Balcony or terrace
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - yes
- Suitable for children - ask
- Suitable for the elderly - no
- Wheelchair accessible - no
- 1200 square meters