Lakeside Sunset Getaway on Cayuga Lake
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Description from the owner
Enjoy sunsets on Cayuga Lakefront from this contemporary home. Prime location for the Bassmaster Elite Series Tournament. Frontenac Island is close by our dock. On scenic Route 90 Cayuga Lake Wine Trail. Fall festivals, Winter sports, Hunting, Fishing, Cheese and Wine Trails It's a Summer Boater's paradise with village amenities. Fabulous views from picture windows that let the sunshine in. Spacious bright rooms, flowing floor plan, double sliding doors living room access to backyard deck on lake front. Beautiful hardwood floors throughout, freshly painted, clean, comfortably furnished home. Central Air, fully equipped kitchen and a large li...Read more
Lakeside Sunset Getaway on Cayuga Lake
Union Springs, New York
Additional Location Information
Cayuga Lake front with large backyard, within the village of Union Springs, a quiet neighborhood of private homes. Fabulous scenic location surrounded by farm land, & wineries, yet within 10 miles of major shopping and attractions.On the Finger Lakes Wine Trail, near Village restaurants, groceries, shops, large park with gazebo playground, beach lifeguards, a marina, all in short walking distance. The home has village water & village sewer.
More About This Location
Lake nearby, Village, Waterfront
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: April 08, 2014 ◀▶
Rates shown in $ USD (change)
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Damage deposit | $500
- Late Check Out | per day | Applies $25 every 15 minutes late leaving premises, especially during busy season because of disruption of arrival of new guests and maintenance schedule. Late check out must be discussed with landlord in advance. Fee at our discretion.
- Excessive Cleaning Fee | $100 per stay | House must be returned in clean condition it was found in. Typical departure check list posted. Including empty refrigerator and remove trash,,wipe down dirty surfaces .Broom swept condition. Housekeeper does light general cleaning for landlord after guests leave,otherwise fee will be deducted from security deposit. There is no housekeeping service provided for tenants.
- Dirty Linen & Towel Fee | $50 per stay | If linens & towels supplied by landlord are used by tenant they must be returned clean & dry, otherwise a fee will be deducted from security deposit
Additional notes from the owner
Within 10 days of booking, reservations made in advance require 25% of the total rent due to confirm your reservation. A second payment of 50% is due 90 days prior to arrival with the final balance and security deposit due not less than 30 days prior to arrival. By postal service, we accept your personal check, money order or bank check. Payment can be made online with some personal online banking services by exchanging email address without banking details.Soon we will be able to your accept credit card payment on Flipkey.
For LAST MINUTE RESERVATIONS made less than 45 days prior to arrival, full payment is due within 48 hours of booking. Payment must then be sent via an overnight carrier. Additionally, neither personal checks nor online payments are accepted 29 days prior to arrival.
Look for special offer see if it applies and mention it when booking. Full week discount is already built into price otherwise.
Pets are not allowed. If there are special circumstances with the Landlords written permission, an additional security deposit and, or pet fee would be required, as well as veterinarian health certificate. This applies only the Renter. Occupants & Guests may not bring Pets onto premises.
Payments are accepted in US dollars only. Checks must be drawn on US bank, such as an International Money order. Checks such as Canadian Bank US dollar are not accepted due to fees.
Nightly rental terms are on an exception basis only during the required Saturday to Saturday weekly rental High Summer Season.
- Central Heating
- Towels Provided
- Ceiling Fans
- Firewood Provided
- Linens Provided
- Central Air Conditioning
- Local Guides/Maps
- Wireless Internet
- Lake Views
- Gas Grill
- Clothes Dryer
- Electric Stove
- Dish Washer
- Washing Machine
- Board Games
- High Definition TV
- Stereo System
- Cable TV
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Row Boat
- Beach Chairs
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - ask
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - no
- 1500 square feet
About the owner
James and Candace Casey
Response rate 100%
Response time A few hours
Calendar updated 11 days ago
Rating 4.8 / 5.0 Based on 8 reviewsMore about this owner »