In località Cala Lupo-Punta Negra, a 200 mt a piedi da una spiaggetta attrezzata, con acque trasparentissime, rifinito bilocale capo schiera con due panoramici balconi vista mare. Composto da soggiorno con divano letto, angolo cottura, balcone attrezzato per fantastiche cene o colazioni con magnifica vista mare sul golfo dell’Asinara. Giardino privato di circa 80 mq con macchia mediterranea. Camera da letto matrimoniale con armadio, terrazza vista mare. Bagno con doccia e finestra. Posto auto. Nel Condominio ove sorge l’immobile sono presenti campi da tennis, da basket, bocce. Anfiteatro con animazione, percorso vita sul mare, meraviglio...se calette con piccole spiagge ove è possibile svolgere acqua- gim con istruttore. Ristorante e pizzeria.
Per qualsiasi servizio non presente nella scheda non esitate a chiedere comunque, se possibile saremo lieti di accontentarvi.Read more
Additional Location Information
Location Type Beach
AvailableUnavailableLast updated: July 11, 2013◀▶
Rates shown in
(Rental listed originally in EUR)(change)
Left on 08/30/2013 for a stay in August 2013 | T. Prax
The apartment we chose was misrepresented. 80 Square meter garden was unkept and impossible to enter unless you owned a macete...in other words, a thick jungle not even a rabbit could enter...maybe a snake.
The kitchen was so ill equipted that we were forced to eat out always. No oven, no dishwasher, no microwave, very few and cheap utensils and plates. No washing machine, no iron, nor ironing board. no television nor radio. There are no screens on the windows, so the mosquitoes and flies are impossible. The towels and sheets are probably better in a hut deep in africa. Large corner in the living room/kitchen is occupied by some kind of monster piece of furniture sealed and probably holding the owner's belongings...including a lot of what was missing above. Impossible to speak with anyone before arrival. Condo is so noisy we couldn't sleep...seemed like they had a party in our apt., sort of like living in a 24 hour circus. Never again. Read more
1) The plants the client is speaking about are myrtle and juniper. They are the typical plants of the Mediterranean maquis. They are protected species and make the Sardinian territory a unique landscape. If the client expected another kind of vegetation she would have chosen another destination.
2) Probably the client ignores the difference between a “holiday flat” and a hotel. Actually we did try countless times to contact her in order to know what time she would arrive and to fix an appointment for the apartment delivery. She never answered. She just called us when in Stintino. Maybe she expected to find a 24/7 reception as in a hotel. In this case she would have chosen a hotel for her vacation and not a flat.
3) As regards to the utensils (radio and so on) in the website you can find a very detailed description of every apartment we propose. So if you need something that is not included in the description you just can make the request by sending us an e-mail and we are happy to provide you with all you need for your vacation.
4) The “sealed piece of furniture” is a cocktail cabinet and it’s a fee service, it means that you have to pay a supplement if you want to use it.
5) We always provide good quality sheets and towels. As regards to the noisy neighbours we cannot do anything, we are not responsible for the others’ behaviour and we cannot guarantee the calm and the silence especially during the August holidays. We can only suggest you to chose a different accommodation: why don’t you choose a rest home overlooking a peaceful English garden next time?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 240,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.