- 1 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- sleeps 4
Description from the owner
Badamier 14, located on Eden Island Resort development, is a luxury self catering, first floor, one bedroom apartment which faces the verdant granite peaks of Mahe and overlooks the azure waters of Basin 1 marina. The large bedroom, complete with a queen size bed and ensuite dressing /shower area, is beautifully furnished in timber and stone. The sitting room is furnished with a pull out sofa to sleep 2 additional residents and the fully functional kitchen/dining area, with seating for 4, is equipped with high end appliances. A generous balcony equipped with outdoor furniture and a Weber BBQ is ideal for a relaxing sundowner. The decor has b...Read more
Victoria, Mahe Island, Seychelles
Additional Location Information
Eden Island is situated just 7 km from the International and domestic airport, ideal for island hopping by air and 4 km from the ferry terminals to Praslin, La Digue and Silhoutte.
Within Eden Island itself facilities include 2 communal swimming pools, a state of the art gymnasium, a tennis court, a delicatessen shop for those who wish to cater for themselves, a restaurant and coffee shop with wifi connectivity, 3 beaches and a soon to be completed shopping mall (July 2012), that will be one of the largest in Seychelles. Each unit is allocated an electric golf cart with which to move around the island.
Eden Island Marina includes tour operators who can organise yachting, boating, diving tours.
Victoria, reputed to be the smallest capital city in the world is just 3 km from Eden Island. In Victoria the clock tower in the centre of the town is a small replica of the Vauxhall Bridge clock in London.Victoria is a bustling, vibrant town during the day and a visit to the Sir Selwyn Selwyn Clark market is a must for the visitor. The Pirates Arms café, which used to be on the waterfront in the sixties before land was reclaimed for the new port area, is a popular local haunt. It is reputed that during the Cold War spies from East and West would both take morning coffee in this strategically located island where until recently there was an American satellite tracking station.
The Natural History Museum, located opposite the Pirates Arms and the Botanical Gardens just to the south of Victoria near the hospital are both worth a visit.
Beau Vallon beach, 1.5 km of clean white sand on the western side of the island, offers safe swimming and a variety of hotel based restaurants.
Location Type Ocean, Resort, Waterfront
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: March 15, 2014 ◀▶
Rates shown in $ USD (change)
|Dates||Nightly||Weekly||Monthly||Min Night Stay|
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Damage deposit | $300
Additional notes from owner
* The security deposit is set by Eden Island Rental Pool, who handle the financial aspect of the apartment rental
* Rates include weekly cleaning only. Any additional cleaning is negotiable with Eden Island Rental Pool at their standard rates.
* The apartment is rented for 1-4 guests only at a single rate. The maximum bed space is for 4 persons.
* As the Eden Island development is not fully completed, rates are currently at bargain prices
• For last minute bookings, long lets etc please contact owner by email at (email: hidden) or on mobile (phone: hidden) (+4 hrs GMT)
• Rates are guidelines only and may be subject to change as Eden Island development progresses.
• Payments to be made to Eden Island Rental Pool Management Company (EIRPMC); credit cards are accepted but by credit card debit form only,
- Wireless Internet [?]
- Outdoor Pool [?]
- Kayak [?]
- Golf Cart
- Pet friendly - Ask
- Smoking allowed - Ask
- Suitable for children - Ask
- Suitable for the elderly - Ask
- Wheelchair accessible - Ask
- 104 square meters