- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
Description from the owner
Virgin Gorda is one of nature's little secrets, and the Boulder House provides a haven for you to enjoy panoramic views in all directions. On our 3+acre private hilltop, you will experience these commanding views from the three decks that surround the house as well as from every room. Each room opens to the decks where you are immersed in lush tropical gardens and views overlooking the Caribbean Sea to the West, the Atlantic Ocean to the East and the surrounding Valley and Gorda Peak. Sailboats dot the horizon in spectacular panoramic views that will take your breath away. The decks are the perfect place to absorb one of the Caribbean's fabul...Read more
2 Bdrm Boulder House - Incred. views plus vehicle!
Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
(Property location is approximate)
Additional Location Information
Last updated on September 20, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 316 other Virgin Gorda rentalsCheck Availability for Virgin Gorda
Rates shown in $ USD
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- BVI Gov't Hotel Tax | 7% of rent
- Tax rate | 7% of rent
- Fees for additional guests may apply.
Additional notes from the owner
Rates listed are for the first two guests.
Youths age 3-18 yrs: $25/night
Additional Adults: $30/night
* VISA / MasterCard / Discover cards accepted.
* 7% Government Hotel Tax will be applied.
Per person rates apply to additional guests as noted above.
* Visits of less than 1 week, for the first two guests, will be @270/night(summer), and $350/night (winter). Rarely offered in winter season.
* Nights in addition to 1 week (7 nights) are prorated at 1/7th the weekly rate. Per person rates apply to additional guests as noted above.
*Christmas week rate for 1-4 people $2555, either house +$30/nt/addit. person, or $25/ ea child 3-18.
- Internet Access
- Vehicle included - Free!
- Outdoor Grill
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Full range
- Flat Screen/HDTV
- Full fridge
- Pet friendly - yes
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - ask
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - no