|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Suitable for childrenAsk
Suitable for the elderlyAsk
Description from the manager
Our Kolea Villa is a wonderful family vacation spot. This is for the families or individuals who enjoy lovely surroundings, with gracious vacations residences. This garden villa, with a view of the ocean is over 1,700 square feet with a large 400 square foot lanai that opens up to your very own grass area. All the furniture is decorated in the spirit of Hawaii, along with special antiques from China. The bedrooms include a California king size bed in the master suite, a queen in the second bedroom and two twin beds in the third. Each bedroom has its own bathroom, with beautiful Travertine stone tile. Also, this Villa has two air-condit...Read more
Kolea 04A - Ocean views
Additional Location Information
Rates shown in $ USD (change)
|Rate Summary||$490 - $775||$490 - $775||$0||$0||3 nights|
|Apr. 16 2013 - Jun. 9 2013||$490||$490||-||-||3 nights|
|Jun. 10 2013 - Sep. 10 2013||$490||$490||-||-||3 nights|
|Sep. 11 2013 - Dec. 16 2013||$490||$490||-||-||3 nights|
|Dec. 17 2013 - Jan. 7 2014||$775||$775||-||-||7 nights|
|Jan. 8 2014 - Apr. 15 2014||$490||$490||-||-||3 nights|
|Can't find rates for your travel dates? Contact the manager|
|Apr. 16 2014 - Jun. 9 2014||$490||$490||-||-||3 nights|
|Jun. 10 2014 - Sep. 10 2014||$490||$490||-||-||3 nights|
|Sep. 11 2014 - Dec. 16 2014||$490||$490||-||-||3 nights|
|View all 8 Rate Periods|
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: May 22, 2013 ◀▶
What Past Guests Are Saying
Victoria, BC Canada
Best way to stay in Waikoloa
- unbeatable location if you like lower-key, want to do most of your own cooking and have children (ground level is a wonderful way to go for freedom to run on the grass)
- 5 min walk to the beach and the beach club is lovely and 2 minutes away
- right now there is no development across the road so you can partially see the ocean (not the sunset in Feb/Mar)
- beautifully furnished and a nice layout, lots of room in the master bedroom
- don't want for anything really, just show up and relax
a few things to note:
- service was in some instances fast and great, in some a bit slow to respond (when we called about no ice cooler, it was 4 days or so before we got one)
- our discount tickets were not recognized when we made bookings but with some phone calls it was sorted
- the dishwasher could use a little attention and there was very little hot water coming out of the kitchen faucet
- if there are people above you hear the steps and will hear conversation on the lanai (and even the alarm clock going off at 5am!) but this is unavoidable. Just not sound-proofed inside.
- when the sprinklers come on in the evenings, be prepared to move back as the lanai gets watered a bit too!
- there is some wear on the furnishings and carpets (it's all white) but is still in commendable condition.
Overall, the place is top-notch, lovely and we would go back in a heartbeat. Perfect for families and we wouldn't even look at anywhere else.
Gary M. Stewart
Beautiful, scenic and family memories forever!
Unit needs new carpet and the appliances all seemed to have issues, needs to really be replaced.
Hot water in 2 of the bathrooms took a couple of days to figure out, there were installed incorrectly. We thought we didn't have hot water but if put on the cold, it was hot, which was ok but should maybe put that in your notes for people.
Perfect in every way
Kolea 4a could not have been better -- tons of space, lovely furnishings, great beach club, and a Bay access. Everything was perfect in every way.
San Jose, CA
Gorgeous villa, fabulous stay!
We really enjoyed our time in Kolea 4a. Such a beautifully decorated and relaxing environment. We really enjoyed that so much in Waikoloa was within walking distance (beach, shopping, restaurants). We hope we'll be back again one day!
Kolea 4A - livin the dream
We had a fantastic time.
The rental experience was very easy, user friendly convenient and there were absolutely NO hassels - Great Job Hawaiian Dream Properties!
The unit itself is very well equipped. There are thoughtful hotel like ammenties (coffee / filters / hand soap / shampoo / diswasher detergent etc) that keep you from running to the store when you first land.
The location of condo 4A and the entire Kolea development are both great. My kids (3 and 4.5 yrs) found the pool and beach access perfect for long days in the sun (though a bar at the pool would have made my life slighly easier ;-). Being within walking distance of the hilton factility is great when you have kids...and there are good 'date night' options there as well - the Hilton really is a must see / amazing property.
Overall, I'd rate the Kolea properties as a 10 / 10. We had a great time and will mostly likely stay there again. Well thought out and well done.
Amazing Holiday Home
We were totally delighted with Kolea unit 4a. The unit was immaculate and perfectly maintained. Top of line appliances and beautifully designed kitchen made eating in a pleasure. Bedroom were beautifully decorated with new linens and bathrooms were spotless and luxurious. The lanai opening completely to the living area was absolutely lovely and the ocean view was an added bonus. Proximity to the beach - a five minute walk was another excellent feature. A quiet and secure resort with friendly and accomodating staff.
This was truly one of the best vacation spots we have ever experienced. Can't recommend it highly enough.
Los Angeles, CA
More beautiful than the pictures!
The condo was beautiful, well kept, larger than we expected and well furnished. The rental office was quick to fix any problems we had and really enjoyed the grounds, especially the swimming pool!! Fortunately we were there for the low season so there were not that many regular residents. Most were nice, others gave us stink eye and a nose in the air when we used the pool area. Mostly two older ladies that didn't like our kids making noise or splashing at the pool. :( Outside of that, it's a top notch location, property and condo!! You'll love it!!