Welcome! Take in all the O’ahu action within easy driving, without the congestion and noise of downtown Honolulu/Waikiki. This 3-bedroom/2.5-bath house is located away from the main downtown area, in a quiet bedroom community of Waipio Gentry.
* 3 bedrooms are upstairs, with no handicap facilities
* EXTRA ROOMS:
→ FOR 8:
A fourth room, located behind the dining and living areas, is equipped with a full-size bed for 2 adults, 32” TV and a sofa w/ pull out double size bed. The 4 rooms combined will hold up to 8 adults and 2 little children (on futons). Email us FIRST to book this extra room... concurrently with the 3 bedroom main house.
→ FOR 12:
Book both front and back units if you need space for 12 adults or 10 adults and 2-3 kids. (Please note there are extra guest charges to offset increased utility costs of a larger group.)
• FREE parking for 1 medium-sized car in the driveway, the rest can park FREE on the street
• 47” TV for living room
• Covered patio with BBQ grill and patio table/chairs
• BEDS: 1 Queen bed, 1 full size bed, 2 twin beds and 1 full size pull out sofa bed
• Starter toilet paper, paper towels, bath soap are provided, as are towels, bed linens and blankets
• Coin-op Laundry Facilities in the garage
• Spacious kitchen is equipped a large fridge, microwave and dishwasher
• 4-burner gas stove/oven range and basic dining ware items and cooking equipment.
AC stand alone units are provided for an additional $20 a day per unit to offset Hawaii utility costs (4 times more than mainland U.S.)
• Bus stops with routes to all major island points are about a 2 minute walk from house
• Restaurants, bars, groceries, Costco, Sam’s, Walmart Waikele Outlet shops are all under a 5 mile radius from house
• Centrally located near the island’s three main roadways: H1, H2 to Mililani, and Kamehameha Highway
• Higher Demand for Holidays/Special Events (book at least 4 months out)
• USS Arizona Memorial, Pearl Harbor and USS Bowfin tour (5 miles)
• Hiking trails at Diamond Head, Maunawili Falls, Makapu’u Lighthouse, and more
• See the breathtakingly gorgeous beaches of the North Shore
• Catch the golden sunset views from one of the Ko’Olina lagoons
• Visit the Dole Plantation to taste the pineapple ice cream
• There are over 25 golf courses on the island
• A car is recommended to fully enjoy the island, and parking on the driveway is FREE
* Children over the age of 2 years are counted as adults
• This is a non-smoking house; cigarette buts not picked up in the yard will incur a $25 clean-up charge
• Guests are asked to remove shoes before going upstairs, and please advise your party to WALK LIGHTLY
• Small tree near front gate bears Hawaiian lime-type fruits, great for making lemonades and dropping slices in Coronas
• The brand new beds have a 400 (four hundred) pound total weight limit, recommended by manufacturer
• Wai'olina street parking is rather tight near the house, but there are more openings on Uke'e street
• Beach towels are not provided due to heavy wear & tear on beach terrain, sand flea infestations and extra challenges with laundering and drying
• REMINDER: This is NOT a 5-star house; it is a regular home in a regular bedroom community. This house is for families who want to stay together, and not be in 3 separate hotel rooms. If you want POSH accommodations, we recommend booking at the JW Marriott’s in Ko’Olina, at $2000 a night for a 3 bedroom condo.
• WARNING: The occasional welcoming bug party is NOT indicative of uncleanliness. Everyone is bound to run into them at some point while on island. Even the Royal Iolani Palace has its imperial roaches & bugs. If you can't handle insects, we suggest booking at JW Marriott's. If ants bother you, simply sprinkle salt on the trail to stop them.
• NOTE: We offer unparalleled, unbeatable deals for large groups or family reunions. In return, however, we highly value quiet, respectful and considerate Airbnb guests who are not planning loud parties on site. Families with screaming kids will not be tolerated by neighbors--they WILL call the police to the premises. If noise fines are issued by the Honolulu Police Department, security deposits will charged.
IMPORTANT: Please post a picture of you and your guests--not pets or flowers--who plan on staying at the house, and tell us a bit about you in your profile. We need to have an idea who we are welcoming into our private home. Mahalo!Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.