Sakova Villa 203 is a stunningly designed contemporary villa with sweeping views over Jimbaran Bay from its prime location on Bali’s Bukit peninsula. East meets west as traditional Balinese features fuse deliciously with marble, granite and local woods. A profusion of glass floods the villa with sunlight and yields seamless views over manicured lawns, calming water-features and an alluring infinity-edge lap pool. The villa’s four bedrooms are spacious and private, two of them offering amazing views right from their king-size beds. Ensuite bathrooms boast chic Grohe fixtures, floors are of polished wood and entertainment facilities are top... notch. A team of professional staff are at your service. And should you wish to venture out, the white sandy beaches and world-class surf breaks of The Bukit are just a few minutes’ drive away.
Set over two levels in an L-shape, and with fabulous views from every room, this spacious, light filled villa flanks two sides of a 10-metre infinity-edge pool bordered by a tropical, lawned garden. The ground floor, comprising three ensuite guest bedrooms and a spacious open-plan living, dining and kitchen area, is fronted by enormous glass doors which can be closed to provide the ultimate in air-conditioned comfort or thrown open for an authentic Balinese outdoor-living experience. A small library, adjacent to the living room, offers sanctuary for guests seeking peace and quiet. The magnificent master bedroom, with its equally spectacular ensuite bathroom and ocean-view balcony, is situated on the upper floor, as is the kids’ playroom, spa room, a second indoor living room and a balmy rooftop terrace with jacuzzi.
- Master bedroom
Glass sliding doors and expansive windows ensure that the enormous master bedroom is wonderfully light and airy and can enjoy the spectacular views. This tastefully furnished room, with rich, warm wood flooring, features a king-size bed and opens onto a balcony linking to a rooftop terrace furnished with canopied double sun beds and a dining table for enjoying alfresco meals (the terrace can also be accessed from an external flight of stairs). The master ensuite is simply spectacular: above the enormous tub is a glass roof just made for starlit bathing.
- Guest bedrooms
The three guest b
• Living areas
One of the greatest advantages of staying in this villa is the personal service provided by professional staff. The team at Sakova Villa 203 has been thoughtfully recruited according to their skill, personality and (in many cases) membership of the local village community. Their aim is to look after every villa guest – from toddler to grandparent – in true Balinese style. The villa manager and chef, in particular, will be only too delighted to discuss your desires or concerns and do what they can to guarantee a relaxed and enjoyable holiday.
- Villa manager : Sakova Villa 203’s manager is responsible for the overall operation of the villa including staffing, special requests and guest satisfaction.
- Private Chef : The villa’s chef is well versed in Asian and Western cuisine. He will be at the villa daily to prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner and is happy to accommodate any special requests or dietary needs.
- Butlers/housekeeping : Our butler will be on hand throughout the day should you want for anything and will assist the kitchen at mealtimes. Housekeepers will tend to the daily cleaning and tidying of the villa, and are so quiet you won’t even know they are there.
- Driver : A driver and 7-seater car are available with 24-hours’ notice. US$50 per 8-hour day, excluding petrol.
- Gardener/pool attendant : The gardens and pool at Sakova Villa 203 are tended daily.
- Spa staff/masseuse : Off-site, fully trained spa staff will visit the villa on request to provide a range of spa and massage treatments (on guest account).
- Security :Trained security guards keep Sakova Villa 203 safe and secure from 3pm until 7am, when the day staff arrive.
Sakova Villa 203 is located on a hill overlooking the seaside village of Jimbaran and is just a short drive from the calm and safe white-sand beaches of Jimbaran Bay. After a day on the beach, sample some of the island’s freshest seafood at the local beachside warungs, where the tables are set on the sand. Wash down the catch of the day with an iced beer while watching one of Bali’s famous sunsets. The area around Sakova Villa 203 is also home to many five-star resorts offering the ultimate in fine dining. And the championship standard, 18-hole New Kuta Golf course, with its dramatic cliff-top setting, is only four kilometers from the villa. If you’re keen to surf some of Bali’s most famous breaks, Padang Padang, Bingin and Dreamland, are just a twenty-minute drive away.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.