- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Description from the manager
* Great home just 8 miles west of West Yellowstone & Yellowstone National Park.
* Stunning views of Lionhead Mountain and surrounding peaks.
* Easy access to forest service trails, to Hebgen Lake, and to fishing on area rivers.
* The lodge offers wireless Internet access.
Brief Description: Lone Pine Lodge is a great base camp for exploring the Yellowstone area. It’s just 8 miles to the national park entrance, is surrounded by national forest trails for snow mobiling, hiking and mountain biking, and is a short drive to a quiet cove on Hebgen Lake. With a living room upstairs and a family room on the lower level, it's...Read more
Lone Pine Lodge
West Yellowstone, Montana
Additional Location Information
Last updated on August 29, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 39 other West Yellowstone rentalsCheck Availability for West Yellowstone
Rates shown in $ USD
|See all dates
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
Additional notes from the manager
Rates shown are for stays of 7 nights. Please inquire for nightly rates if staying less than a week.
This home has a 3-night stay minimum.
Rates subject to change.
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Satellite or cable TV
- DVD Player
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - ask