- 1 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
Description from the manager
* Deluxe log cabin in the foothills of the fantastic Crazy Mountains.
* Relax on the deck and enjoy the views and visiting wildlife.
* Take a morning stroll or bike ride on the quiet country roads or a short drive to get to trails on National Forest land.
* Horse corrals are available for those of you that would like to bring your horses.
Brief Description: This log cabin is about as perfect as they come! Hand hewn logs, rock fireplace, gorgeous views and total privacy! The cabin is located in the foothills of the Crazy Mountains, about 20 minute from the tiny town of Clyde Park in the Shields River valley, and about 4...Read more
Crazy Mountain Cabin
Additional Location Information
More About This Location
Last updated on September 19, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 3 other Wilsall rentalsCheck Availability for Wilsall
Rates shown in $ USD
|See all dates
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
Additional notes from the manager
Rates shown are for stays of 7 nights. Please inquire for nightly rates if staying less than a week.
This home has a 3-night stay minimum.
Rates subject to change.
- Linens Provided
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Satellite or cable TV
- DVD Player
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - ask