- 1 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
Description from the manager
* Restored homestead cabin on a 1200 acre ranch in the Shields River valley.
* Views of the amazing Crazy Mountains from the back deck.
* Private location with wonderful access to hiking, biking and fishing.
* The cabin has one bedroom plus a futon couch in the living room and one full bath.
Brief Description: This one bedroom, one bath log cabin in the Shields Valley offers a private retreat to get away from it all. The 100 year old cabin is in a pretty setting with no neighbors within sight or sound. The Shields River flows through the property near ranch headquarters about a mile away. Guests are welcome to fish the...Read more
Horse Camp Cabin
Additional Location Information
More About This Location
Last updated on August 21, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 3 other Wilsall rentalsCheck Availability for Wilsall
Rates shown in $ USD
|See all dates
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
Additional notes from the manager
Rates shown are for stays of 7 nights. Please inquire for nightly rates if staying less than a week.
This home has a 3-night stay minimum.
Rates subject to change.
- Linens Provided
Phone / Internet
- Stereo or CD player
- Satellite or cable TV
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - ask