The water holidayhouse Zilverreiger 1 is a beautiful house.
The livingroom and kitchen are upstairs.
So you have a wunderful view over the through waterway, dike and traditional windmill.
Many ships are sailing very close, in front of your house.
Also the great brown fleet ships.
Very impressive. You will enjoy it.
As said, you find upstairs a spacious decorated livingroom with a nice tiled floor and a modern luxury kitchen.
The livingroom is nice decorated with real paintings on the wall and in the cupboard you find crockery of Vileroy and Boch and an exquisite set of silver cutlery....
You find a huge sofa and several comfortable chairs to relax in.
Site table, sideboard and many floor lamps, TV set, DVD, CD, internet: WIFI.
The kitchen is very well equiped: 5 pits gas cooker with grill, fridge with deep freeze compartment, microwave, coffemachine, electric kettle, mixer, toaster, citrus press, Senseo.
Of course there is a large dining area for 6 persons, with comfortable chairs.
On the landing you find a seperate luxury toilet.
Outside you find 2 terraces with nice view on the water and the waterpark.
From the terrace adjacent to the livingroom, a outside stair leads you downstairs.
Here you find a deck with your own landing stage.
Here you can fish, swimm and sail one of the launch boats.
The water is sweet and 2m deep.
Naturally, there is ample garden furniture available for you to relax in.
The master bedroom overlooks this landing stage.
When you lay in your bed and open the curtains you can see the ships passing by.
On the ground floor there are 3 bedrooms.
The master bedroom has a double bed, the second bedroom has 2 single beds and the little bedroom has bunk beds.
Every bedroom has a wardrobe or a chest of drawers, nice curtains or rollo's and fitted with mood lightning.
Upon arrival, the beds have been made for you.
The house boasts two bathrooms, one is smaller and opens to the hallway, and one larger bathroom, which opens to the master bedroom.
The smaller bathroom has a furnished sink, a shower and a toilet.
The larger bathroom has two furnished sinks, shower, toilet and a bubble bath.
The house has also a large storage space. Here, you will find things for babies: a play-pen, child’s chair, child’s bed. There is also a life vest for children (10 to 15 kilos) available.
When you need a beach cart we bring it to you.
Here you can use for free the washing machine and dryer.
From your holiday home, you can sail onto the IJsselmeer.
Also you can discover Friesland from the water in:
* Wilhelmina Cabin launch boat 7.30m with 2 sleeping places, toilet and side-power thruster.
* Electric launch boat: STIL 6.15m without motor noise.
* Ivory Maril launch boat 5.70m.
You don? need a navigation certificate.
You become instruction and make a trial sailing time.
Do you like the beach? In our holiday home you are on the first rank. The IJsselmeer-beaches are only 300 metres away. They are great for walking, (kite)surfing, flying kites, swimming, or simply enjoying the sun(set).
The holiday home has two parking spaces each.
The children will find a lovely new playground close-by.
50 metres from your home, you will find an excellent restaurant, which opens daily in the summer.
In 250 metres, you will find a supermarket, where you can get fresh, warm rolls and the news paper every morning.
Workum, the oldest city of the 11 Frisian cities, is a beautiful base to enjoy everything the province Friesland has to offer.
- You can’t miss the Jopie Huisman museum when visiting Workum.
- The historical centre is alive with many terraces and lovely shops in the summer.
- Friesland has a lot of water. Many towns can be reached by water.
- Discover Friesland from the water in one of the launch boats.
For nice curiosities in and around Workum you can visit the following websites:
Ofcourse first of all, the Jopie Huisman Museum. (website: hidden)
Workumer pottery: (website: hidden)
In Workum, the gallery of Bauke Feenstra is well worth a visit: (website: hidden)
For whomever has never sampled Sonnema’s Berenburg, a trip to Bolsward, per car or launch, is a must. Visit: (website: hidden)
You must visit the historical city Hindeloopen, nearby. The time has been standing still in this little town.
(website: hidden) and (website: hidden)
The planetarium of Eise Eisinga in Franeker is very special. This woolstepper has recreated the entire solar system on his bedroom ceiling. A Frisian tailclock oversees the entire thing. Very interesting, look at: (website: hidden)
Learn kite surfen on the beach of Workum. (website: hidden)
Has a nice day with your little child(ren): (website: hidden)
- When you decide to rent this holidayhouse for a period in 2013, you become 10% discount.
- Once we calculate by every booking € 70,00 for bed linen and cleaning + tourist tax: € 1,00 per person per night.
No futher obliged costs.
When you arrive, the holidayhouse is clean and the beds are made for you.
- Pets are welcome and costs nothing extra.
- Internet: WIFI inclusive.
- It is possible to rent towels. (not obliged)
1 set: 1 large bathtowel and 2 normal towels, costs € 5,00
- It is possible to rent one of the launch boats.
- Free use of washing machine and dryer.
- Baby necessities you may use for free: a play-pen, child’s chair, child’s bed, as well a life vest for children (10 to 15 kilos), as a beach cart.
- When you like fishing, then it is possible to book a fish licence.
One licence for a week costs € 10,00
- My husband and I will welcome you personally. Greetings: Feije and Anneke Sijbrandij.
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 240,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.