- The villa Lisdodde 2 is a beautiful holidayhouse, suitable for 6 persons.
- In this holidayhouse: villa LIsadodde 2, smoking is allowed and pets are welcome.
- As well down- as upstairs you find a beautiful wall-to-wall carpet.
- Bathrooms and sleeping rooms downstairs and large living room and adjacent kitchen upstairs.
- 2 terraces beside the livingroom and 1 downstairs at the waterfront.
-1 outside stairs, with flagpole, connects up- and downstairs.
- You can bring your own flag with you can hoist.
- A marvellous view over the waterpark.
- 2 parking places by the villa.
- ample garden... furniture.
Possibility to rent a laungh boat.
You can choose from three laungh boats:
* the Wilhelmina Cabin laungh boat 7.30m with 2 sleepingplaces, 1 toilet and fitted with a side power thruster.
* the electric laungh boat: STIL 6.15m complete with spray hood, cushions and sun deck.
* the Ivory Maril laungh boat 5.70m complete with spray hood and cushions.
A navigation licence is not necessary. You become instrukion and make a trial sailing time.
Living room upstairs:
The ample living room (40 sqm) has a beautiful view of the water.
Because of the large glass front the living room is very light and airy and it allows for a great look outside.
The living room is tastefully decorated and contains 1 comfortable couch and 2 nice sitting chairs, coffee table, dresser cupboard, entertainment centre with LED-TV, DVD and CD players.
The kitchen adjacent to the living room is fitted well: dish washer, microwave-oven, 2 large refrigera-
tors with deepfreeze compartment, stove with 4 cookers, ventilation, electric kettle, sandwich maker, electric juicer and a Senseo coffee machine.
Dining Area upstairs:
Of course there is a large dining area for 6 persons, with comfortable chairs.
2 Terraces upstairs beside the livingroom.
The villa boasts two bathrooms, one opens to the hallway, and one bathroom opens to the master bedroom. One bathroom has a sink and a shower. The other bathroom has two sinks, shower, toilet and a bubble bath. A separate toilet is located in the hallway.
The villa has a large storage space. Here, you will find things for babies: a play-pen, child’s chair, child’s bed. There is also a life vest for children (10 to 15 kilos) available and a beach cart.
Also you can use the washing machine and dryer.
The villa boasts three bedrooms: two doubles and one bedroom with 2 single beds.
The master bedroom is adjacent to the master bathroom.
All bedrooms are fitted with mood lighting.
Upon arrival, the beds have been made for you.
The Waterpark ‘It Soal’ is located between the IJsselmeer beaches and the city of Workum, one of the Frisian 11 cities. You can’t miss the Jopie Huisman museum when visiting Workum. The historical centre is alive with many terraces and lovely shops in the summer.
Friesland has a lot of water.
Many towns can be reached by water.
Discover Friesland from the water in one of our launch boats.
The province of Friesland also offers many nice routes for both, bicycles and cars, for instance the Ald fears Erf Route.
Enjoying the sun on the beach of Workum, flying kites and (kite)surfing are also possible, kite surfschool Skyhigh.
Besides watersports, the Frisian land offers many other activities: golfing, biking, horseback riding, visiting museums or nature walks.
For nice curiosities in and around Workum you can visit the following websites:
Workum and Workumer pottery In Workum,
The gallery of Bauke Feenstra is well worth a visit.
Makkum is also famous in Friesland for the Makkumer pottery. Be sure to visit their factory.
For whomever has never sampled Sonnema’s Berenburg, a trip to Bolsward, per car or launch boat is a must. Visit Sonnema Berenburg at Bolsward for an impression.
The planetarium of Eise Eisinga in Franeker is very special. This woolstepper has recreated the entire solar system on his bedroom ceiling. A Frisian tailclock oversees the entire thing. Very interesting.
- When you decide to rent this holidayhouse for a period in 2013, you become 10% discount.
- Once we calculate by every booking € 70,00 for bed linen and cleaning + tourist tax: € 1,00 per person per night.
No futher obliged costs.
When you arrive, the holidayhouse is clean and the beds are made for you.
- one pet is welcome and costs nothing extra.
- Internet: WIFI inclusive.
- It is possible to rent towels. (not obliged)
1 set: 1 large bathtowel and 2 normal towels, costs € 5,00
- It is possible to rent one of the launch boats.
- Free use of washing machine and dryer.
- Baby necessities you may use for free: a play-pen, child’s chair, child’s bed, as well a life vest for children (10 to 15 kilos), as a beach cart.
- When you like fishing, then it is possible to book a fish licence.
One licence for a week costs € 10,00
- My husband and I will welcome you personally. Greetings: Feije and Anneke Sijbrandij.
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 240,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.