- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
Description from the owner
PEDRONI, a new charming stone house located in the historic part of Yountville and just a few minutes walk from the center of town on a quiet street, is the perfect refuge and launchpad for your stay in the Napa Valley.
Note: Minimum 1 month stay (firm).
– 2 bedroom (sleeps 4) and 2.5 bathroom
– Fully furnished with fully-equipped chef's kitchen: Viking range stove, Sub-Zero refrigerator, Miele dishwasher, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, Mellita coffee machine,Breville Milk Cafe,Cuisinart food processor.
– Spacious outdoor garden patio with large outdoor dining table and chaise lounges.
Luxury Retreat in Yountville, Napa Valley Home
Additional Location Information
The town has great weather, wonderful restaurants and is surrounded by vineyards....what's not to love! Everything in the town is within walking distance, including restaurants and wine tasting rooms.
Last updated on August 30, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 2 other Yountville rentalsCheck Availability for Yountville
Rates shown in $ USD
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Damage deposit | $2,000
Additional notes from the owner
Security Deposit of $2000 will be returned after house inspection upon departure.
Departure ceaning Fee $175.00
60 days notice of cancellation for full refund.
We cannot rent for less than 30 days. This is firm.
- Central heating
- Clothes Dryer
- Local Guides/Maps
- Housekeeping Optional
- Washing Machine
- Alarm Clock
- A/C or climate control
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
Phone / Internet
- Fax Machine
- Internet Access
- Mountain Views
- Stove or Oven
- Satellite or cable TV
- Stereo or CD player
- DVD Player
- Balcony or terrace
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - ask