This is our flagship 5 star catered chalet, we have been tweaking it for seven years and it is now better than ever. It is one of Zermatt's most luxurious catered and serviced chalets and is quite unique.
Situated close to the main street and the Sunnegga Express lift station, The Lodge takes up the whole top floor (320 square meters, view the floor plans) of a chalet with an unmatched view over the roof tops dominated by the Matterhorn. There are five double bedrooms, four of which can be configured as twins. All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms, there is also a private sauna and an outdoor jacuzzi on the balcony.
Every detail of... The Lodge has been carefully thought through and meticulously finished, with wooden-beamed ceilings, aged wood floors and stylish yet cosy furniture giving a warm feeling of old-world charm with a witty modern finish. The kitchen is open-plan and professionally equipped.
The focal point of the spacious living rooms is a suspended wood-burning fireplace with its mushroom stools; adjoining it is a large dining area with a long table seating 12 comfortably, an intimate U-shaped seating nook, across from a large L-shaped leather sofa and TV area. These several distinct seating areas enable you to chill out in peace and/or party with your group, and everything gives onto a full-length south-facing balcony.
None of the many guest who have stayed in the Lodge has ever been disappointed, and this is the ten-bed chalet we would choose for ourselves if we didn't already live in Zermatt!
The catered price includes:
- Bed linen and towels on arrival
- All local taxes and charges
- Pre-trip menu planning
- Half board, 6 out of 7 days, which includes:
- Full cooked breakfast
- Afternoon tea and cake
- Champagne and a selection of canapés
- Magnificent four course gourmet dinner
- A selection of different wine pairs each evening
- Children's dinners if required
- Open bar
- Daily cleaning, 6 out of 7 days
- Mid-week linen change
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff, 6 out of 7 days
Included in the catered price the Mountain Exposure concierge services:
- ARRIVAL: meeting you on arrival for your chalet holiday
- TRANSFERS: arranging airport pick ups by taxi, minibus or helicopter and advising on other travel arrangements
- RESORT CARE: daily chalet visits (unless you specify otherwise) to provide advice and useful tips, and a duty manager available at all times during your holiday
- SKI RENTAL: assisting you in obtaining ski rental
- LIFT PASSES: having your lift passes ready for you in advance
- SKI SCHOOLS/GUIDES: advance booking of ski schools and mountain guides
- SKI AREA ORIENTATION : one of our team will spend a day with you to help you explore the ski area (in Winter only)
- RESTAURANTS: arranging all your mountain restaurant bookings (these can be essential)
- CHILD CARE: making all necessary arrangements to provide you with quality child care (nannies, babysitters, crèche services)
AND MUCH MORE: We aim to offer a service tailored to all your wishes and would be glad to assist with any matter relating to your holiday.
The Zermatt Lodge can also be rented on a self-catered basis or serviced = with daily breakfast and cleaning. Please contact us for prices and short stay rates.Read more
Zermatt Lodge - Catered and Serviced Penthouse Zermatt, Valais, Switzerland
Additional Location Information
Situated close to the main street and the Sunnegga Express lift station.
The village Zermatt, lies at the foot of the Matterhorn, the most photographed mountain in the world. Zermatt epitomizes the image of Switzerland: high-alpine, awe-inspiring and original. Thirty eight 4,000-metre mountains are grouped around this word-famous health resort, which has been visited by mountaineers from all around the world since the first successful ascent of the Matterhorn in 1865. Restaurants and Spas are world-class, the ski and hiking area ensuring thrilling sporting experiences 365 days a year. The climate is of an excellent quality: with 300 sunny days a year. The air in Zermatt is clear, dry and clean, because Zermatt is a car free village.
More About This Location
Mountain nearby, Resort, Village
AvailableUnavailableLast updated: April 08, 2014◀▶
Rates shown in
(Rental listed originally in CHF)(change)
Catered price includes full breakfast, afternoon tea, canapes and a four course dinner with champagne and a changing wine pair every evening, plus an open bar. You will receive a five star service from our qualified chef and chalet staff who provide daily cleaning, as well as Mountain Exposure concierge services.
Please ask us for self-catered rates and/or serviced rate (breakfast and housekeeping).
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 240,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.