This property is an ideal holiday home for small and large groups alike. The kitchen/breakfast room and large living room are ideal for bigger groups and french doors open from the Living Room out onto the terrace overlooking the gardens and lake. There is a formal dining room which can seat 10 + people. In addition there is a Formal Drawing Room for those seeking peace and quiet. Whilst retaining original features and rustic charm, it also offers every modern convenience.There is also a separate Studio which is set up as a Games Room with Table Tennis and large screen TV and DVD that can also sleep an extra guests with single day bed and en-suite shower-room and is ideal for a Nanny or Au-pair
The 6 bedrooms in the main house are well furnished and modern yet whilst retaining much character.
* Bedroom 1 is a large double with its own en-suite shower-room with large shower, basin and W.C.
* Bedroom 2 is a double bedroom and French Doors open out onto the gardens
* Bedroom 3 is a Twin room with French Door opening out onto the gardens
* The family bathroom is situated between Bedroom 2 and Bedroom 3. It is large with a roll top bath and shower enclosure, basin and W.C.
* Bedroom 4 is a double bedroom with its own en-suite bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and W.C.
* Bedroom 5 is a double bedroom on the first floor set into the eaves. It has an en-suite bathroom with bath and shower over, basin and W.C. There is access to the roof terrace.
* Bedroom 6 is a twin bedroom again set into the eaves. It has an en-suite bathroom with bath and shower over, basin and W.C. There is access to the roof terrace.
* The Studio has its own en-suite shower-room with shower, basin and W.C. It is separate from the house in the courtyard. It is ideal for those wishing for more privacy or for a Nanny or Au-pair. It is set up as a Games Room with Table Tennis and a large screen TC and DVD player but it also has an additional single day bed.Outdoor Living
Set in its own grounds of some 5 hectares, the property is entirely surrounded by unspoilt meadows and woodland, as well as having its own plush gardens which have been extensively planted over the last couple of years. It is the perfect spot from which to enjoy rural France's extensive wildlife, including wild boar and deer. The terrace which opens up from the sitting room has stunning views over the lake onto the beautifully manicured lawn lined with mature borders. On the south side of the property there is a heated 11m x 6m swimming pool, again with extensive terracing and beautiful gardens including a Japanese and Italian garden. It is possible to fish with certain restrictions, please enquire.
Additional amenities include: ping pong table, game room, many ensuite rooms, saturday changeover, close to airport, 7 bathrooms: 1, house, baby equipment, no of bedrooms: 6, lake, 4 bathrooms: 1, villas & farmhouses, golf nearby, close to village, ground floor bedroom: 1, number of bedrooms: 6, number of bathrooms: 4, heated swiming pool....Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.