Recent reviews for Albrightsville, Pennsylvania, USA
"Awesome vacation rental"
Left on 06/11/2015 for a stay in June 2015
Thank you to the owners for an enjoyable stay! Absolute Perfect party house with many entertaining ways to keep ourselves occupied and comfortable. every room was clean. and of course the fire pit outside made the experience of being in the mountains memorable! Also the view of the ridge on the deck is incredible!
Tucked in the northeast mountains of Pennsylvania, Albrightsville, PA offers unwavering natural beauty with plenty of outdoor recreational opportunities. Enjoy lakefront views from your vacation home's front porch or patio, then walk just minutes to the water, perfect for swimming, sailing, fishing, and more.
Explore the serenity of the mountains on the water by kayak, then retreat back at night and enjoy a chili cookout with family and friends. Those interested in great skiing should descend the white powder slopes by day, and then return for night skiing under the lights. Enjoy one of the many activities and live music venues offered at the mountains throughout the year, including summer concert series, and ski competitions.
Here are a few additional suggestions to help you plan your trip:
- Spend a day at Hickory Run State Park: This is one of the greatest parks in northeast Pennsylvania and in the foothills of the Pocono Mountains. The park has 40 miles of hiking trails and miles of trout streams for fishing.
- Go skiing and snowboarding: Head to Big Boulder, voted one of the top five mountains on the east coast, and Jack Frost Mountains, just minutes from Albrightsville.
- Take a Pocono Whitewater Rafting trip: Guided group tours offer a range of whitewater adventures, with mild to challenging rapids, kayaking trips, and family trips. Families can enjoy Family-Style Rafting, which involves one raft, eight miles of water, and three to four hours of guided fun, with a free barbeque at the end of the trip.
- Take a scenic rail-to-trail biking excursion: Trail trips take guests for rides down scenic Pocono trails. Rent or bring your own bike, and enjoy round-trip shuttle service.
- Play a round of golf: Enjoy the perfectly maintained and challengingly designed golf courses that appear throughout the Pocono region.
- Relax in the spa: The Pocono spa experience is legendary. After an exciting day on the slopes, spend the afternoon indulging in serious professional pampering.
A visit to the Albrightsville Poconos can be the perfect relaxing vacation for the entire family. There are plenty of fun activities here for all ages, both indoors and out in the beautiful Pocono wilderness. Vacation rental opportunities are available here during every season of the year. An elegant mountain condo is a great place to host a lively gathering of family and friends. While you're here, make some time to stroll and shop in the nearby historic towns of Stroudsburg and Marshalls Creek.