Very cosy and chique apartment with 2 big bedrooms and 1 babyroom, an huge bathroom and separate toilet (no kitchen). Hotel look&feel.; Renovated in 2014 (built in 1888), everything is fresh, clean, new and looks awesome and cosy. Free wifi.
The apartment is located in the Pijp, in the south part of the city centre. This neighbourhood is very vibrant, trendy as well as peaceful. It is a great location, close to all hot spots like the Canals, Rijks museum, Van Gogh Museum, Stedelijk Museum, Leidse square, Albert Cuyp Market etc. A lovely place from where you can discover and enjoy Amsterdam! The apartment is in one of the most cosy streets of the Pijp. Just around the corner you will find many bars and restaurants, nice places to drink coffee as well as a beautiful park (Sarphatipark).
The luxurious apartment is suitable for 4 persons. It is fully renovated in 2014 (the building is originally from 1888) and is located on the first floor (70 squared meters).
The master bedroom is very spacious and has a double bed (and baby cot and child's bed if requested). There is another bedroom with a double bed (aerobed, very comfortable).
All bedrooms have lined curtains, blackout curtains (95% dark) and the main lights can all be dimmed.
Every double bed has twoe seperate duvets (all four season).
The marble hall connects the entrance, the bed rooms, the bathroom and the seperate toilet.
The bathroom has a very big shower area, which has two rain showers as well as to hand showers. There is a beautiful bath. The lights can be dimmed.
Towels and linen are included.
** The apartment has no kitchen, there are many (very good) dining options just around the corner. **
There is free (fast) wifi throughout the apartment.
I can arrange a tea and coffee facility in the master bedroom if preferred.
The apartment is available for short-term/weekend/week rent on a minimum of 2 nights basis. It is the perfect place for a city trip in Amsterdam, especially if you are traveling with two couples.
Pets, smoking, drugs and (after-)parties are not allowed.
* 1 min walk to public transport (tram and bus). Here you'll find numerous lines of public transport that will bring you in any direction (e.g. tram number 4, 25 or 3 will take you to all the major attractions in only a few minutes).
* 1 min walk to the Sarphati Park.
* 1 min walk to all kinds of bars and restaurants.
* 2 min walk to the famous Albert Cuyp market.
* 4 min walk to the Heineken Experience (Heineken museum).
* 5 min walk to the Utrechtsestraat (nice shopping street).
* 5 min walk to the Prinsengracht where the canal area starts.
* 10 min walk to the Rembrandtplein (city center).
* 15 min walk to Leidse square.
* 10-15 min walk to the Museum quarter (where you will find the van Gogh museum, Rijks museum, Stedelijk museum and the Concert Hall.
* 10-15 min walk to the Vondelpark.
* 15 min by tram to Amsterdam RAI.
If you prefer I can drop by to give you some tips on the neighbourhood.
Please note there is no kitchen in the apt.TripAdvisor property ID 4908047...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.