- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
Description from the owner
FREE 7th night with any 6-night reservation (one per reservation). Please note that this free night is not automatically included in your quote. Please contact us for that discounted quote.
Contact us for any last minute booking offers.
Nightly, weekly, or monthly during winter season.
Minimum night requirement is waived if fewer nights than minimum are available. Contact us.
Please click SEND A MESSAGE to get a fast quote. Note that clicking BOOK NOW option will not give you a complete quote due to the automated nature of the response.
5-star reviews. Here are recent guest comments written in our guest book. These guests stayed independent of ...Read more
FREE 7th Night! HOUSE. WiFi. W&D. Cable. Yard.
Additional Location Information
Anchorage AK vacation house rental
• Located in Anchorage off Lake Otis Parkway at the end of an established quiet, residential street. Family friendly.
• More than enough paved parking for 2 cars in the driveway at the front door with an additional off-street parking space at the front of the house.
• A few minutes from BLM Campbell Tract, a 730-acre scenic wilderness area for outdoor recreation including 12 miles of multi-use trails and the Campbell Creek Science Center.
• A few minutes from Fred Meyer grocery/department store/gas station, many dining options, churches.
• Five minutes from Dimond Shopping Mall featuring health club/ice skating rink/Regal Cinema 9 movie theater/bowling alley and 80 stores and eateries. WalMart Super Center and a multitude of other stores near the mall.
• Five minutes from Seward Highway for access north to downtown and south to the scenic Turnagain Arm and Kenai Peninsula.
• Five minutes from Alaska Zoo, a 25-Acre zoo with more than 100 birds and mammals.
• Five minutes from H20 Oasis Indoor Water Park with river walk, wave pool, slides... something for every age. Snack bar.
• Five minutes from Anchorage Golf Course, an 18-hole golf course with scenic views of 3 mountain ranges, Anchorage bowl, and Cook Inlet. Restaurant.
• Ten minutes from Hilltop Ski Area, 30 acres with 5 or 6 runs. Lighted ski jump complex. Miles of nordic skiing trails and snowboarding. Located in Far North Bicentennial Park near Chugach State Park at the base of the Chugach Mountains.
• Ten minutes from University Anchorage Alaska (UAA)
• Ten minutes from Providence Alaska Medical Center
• Ten minutes from Alaska Native Medical Center
More About This Location
Nearest train station: AK Railroad
Nearest ferry port: Homer
Nearest airport: Ted Stevens International Airport
Car is recommended
Last updated on March 01, 2015
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 19 other Anchorage rentalsCheck Availability for Anchorage
- Towels Provided
- Housekeeping Optional
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Long term rentals allowed (over 1 month)
- High chair
- Hair dryer
- Central heating
- Alarm Clock
- Washing Machine
- Corporate bookings allowed
- Clothes Dryer
- Local Guides/Maps
- Linens Provided
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Wireless Internet
- Paper Towels Provided
- Stove or Oven
- Stereo or CD player
- Satellite or cable TV
- DVD Player
- 6 Dining chairs
- 6 Lounge chairs
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - ask