Caribera at Callaloo Club, Anguilla - Beachfront, Pool, Overlooking Golf Course
Description from the manager
3 floors large, modern fully air-conditioned villa of about 10,000 sqft built in a Caribbean architectural style respectful of the Anguillian "great house" traditions, completed in the year 2000, located on the south coast of the peninsula, overlooking Blowing Rock Island, Rendez Vous Bay and the St. Regis golf course to the west and northwest, St. Martin and Saba to the south and seeing as far as Tintamarre (Flat Island) and St. Barths to the east, and featuring a large fresh water private swimming pool overflowing into a second waterfront basin.
* 1 king size bedroom on the pool deck with bathroom en suite
* 1 king size bedroom on the pool deck with adjacent bathroom just across the door .
* 1 king size bedroom ground floor on the east end side featuring also an additional twin size bed upon request, a tanning terrace, a large walk-in dressing room and a bathroom en suite
* 1 king size bedroom on the 1st floor, west side, with tub and bathroom en suite
* 1 king size bedroom on the 1st floor with 1 twin size bed in an adjacent powder room and a bathroom en suite and with
* 1 two twin size bedroom on the 2nd floor with adjacent bathroom
* 1 king size bedroom on the 2nd floor with walk-in dress room, bathroom en suite and a porch on the west end side stepping down to a huge tanning deck offering a breathtaking sea view
* 1 queen size tower bedroom with bathroom en suite and large private terrace on top with outside kitchenette and grill, offering a breathtaking 360 degrees view
Caribera offers an inside large, impressive living/dining room, with a choice of a second living/dining area outside under the porch on the pool deck and adds a third possibility of a more sheltered living/dining area under the large open air fully equipped covered verandah on the west wing of the villa, all these areas (be it inside or outside) are of course pool and seafront to the south.
The villa is fully furnished with tropical/colonial style original furniture enriched by several precious antique items and unique monumental wood works (statues end else).
Tradewinds are currently supplying a pleasant natural ventilation, keeping all the premises incredibly fresh, but large classic fans and full air-conditioning are available in case of need.
Caribera is also equipped with 3 TV-VCR, a 5 star Chef's cuisine with freezer, microwave, double stoves, fridges, dishwashing machines and all the other current features as well as a separate laundry with several washing and drying machines.
This property offers reduced rates for using fewer bedrooms. Exclusive use of the villa is yours regardless of the number of rooms rented. View our rates for pricing per bedroom or request a quote. Rates are based on double occupancy.
Anguilla is a warm and welcoming island destination in the northern Caribbean. Embraced by unrivaled white beaches and breathtaking turquoise seas, Anguilla is casual and easy, a unique blend of high style and low-key elegance, and the best of the good life set to a slow and casual island tempo. Anguilla is an experience that captivates visitors and creates memories that will last a lifetime. Enjoy an endless summer with near perfect weather, blue waters and balmy trade winds. Anguilla is a blank canvas, allowing visitors to design any vacation they please. Whether you are looking to simply relax – swim, snorkel and sunbathe on the beaches or dive headfirst into the gritty island culture - cold beer, reggae beats and nightly gatherings around smoky BBQs, there’s something for everyone to do.
Additional amenities include: outdoor furniture, air conditioning throughout, suitable for children, for personal laundry service is available, holiday such as thanksgiving/christmas/new years/easter & island events have specia, pool chairs, walk to beach(es), patio deck or balcony, 7 night minimum stay high season, housekeeping daily, professionally managed, 14 night minimum stay festive season, 5 night minimum stay low season, 1 queen bed, 6 king beds, 6 ensuite bathrooms, 2 double/twin beds, dining room/area/table....Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.