Recent reviews for Aspen, Colorado, USA
Left on 07/14/2015 for a stay in June 2015
We loved it! We were able to relax and feel right at home as soon as we walked in the door for our 2-week stay. It was spacious enough to host a group of 10+ friends for dinner. The bathrooms were wonderful, with heated floors!
The only drawback was it's a little noisier than other condo complexes in the area, perhaps because it's on the first floor. But overall, we would definitely stay here again!
Left on 03/15/2016 for a stay in February 2016
great comfortable condo! great location and had everything we needed even a washer and dryer - so you don't need to pack as many clothes!!!
"Easy Downtown Condo"
Left on 09/21/2015 for a stay in September 2015
We had a wedding to attend with many side events downtown, and this property was PERFECT! My mom watched our 8 year old, who loved having his own twin bedroom. Mom had the queen bed on the same floor, and we could cozy up in the Master on the next level up. It was like having our own suite. The beds were appointed with all kinds of pillows to choose from, and there were nice windows for fresh air. The living area had everything we needed. Very easy. The center stairwell was a little tight in the kitchen, but no big deal. I would rent this again in a heartbeat.
"AWESOME CONDO AWESOME LOCATION"
Left on 02/29/2016 for a stay in February 2016
We will definitely be back next year to stay at this condo again. Awesome location, very clean and perfect for what we needed! Five stars!
"View to die for"
Left on 07/10/2015 for a stay in June 2015
Nice large spacious home. All necessities provided. Great view and quiet area. Perfect location for large family gathering. Trash compactor broke but was fixed the same day. Short drive or bus to town. Did I say great view! I would stay there again.
As one of the most desirable ski destinations in North America, Aspen, Colorado and the neighboring cities of Vail, Frisco, and Breckenridge offer the perfect mix of fun winter activities with urban sophistication. Spend your days descending Aspen Mountain, Aspen Highlands, Buttermilk, or Snowmass.
Play outdoors under the clear blue Colorado sun, then retreat back to your personal vacation rental at night, relax by the fireplace with friends and family, or unwind in the Jacuzzi, a luxury that many rentals offer. Leave the car at home, and hop aboard Aspen's free city shuttle that will get you to the gondola in minutes, located just a short walk away from many rentals.
Aspen is home to great shopping, and offers a number of art and souvenir shops, antique stores, boutiques and ski outfitters. Visiting during the summer months? Not to worry, there is plenty of outdoor fun to be had. Take a hiking or kayaking trip into the wild, listen to live music, or dine atop Aspen Mountain.
Here are a few additional suggestions:
- See a performance at The Wheeler Opera House: Established in 1889, this venue offers a variety of performers and has featured both Sheryl Crow and Jerry Seinfeld in the past.
- Experience live music outdoors: Enjoy the Snowmass Village Free Summer Concert Series, which offers a variety of musical genres throughout the summer, including reggae and jazz. These concerts are held on Snowmass Mountain, where many guests bring a blanket and picnic outside.
- Visit the John Denver Sanctuary: Fans will be happy to find Aspen's John Denver Sanctuary, with its rolling grassy hills and granite rocks featuring lyrics from Denver's most popular songs.
- Join an Aspen tradition: Celebrate one of the biggest ski Mardi Gras celebrations in the country that includes nonstop live music, parades, mask making, and face painting for kids.
- Play a round of golf: Aspen golf courses are some of the best kept and best designed courses in the state. Enjoy the summer season on a bright green golf course with the mountains in the distance.
- Go rafting: White water rafting trips along the Colorado River are also a great way to make the most of a beautiful Aspen summer.
A luxury vacation rental in Aspen can provide the perfect place to relax after a long day on the ski slopes or hiking the mountain trails. Find a secluded lakeside cabin for your romantic Aspen honeymoon, or make your Aspen Colorado ski trip even more memorable by staying in a fully-equipped condo with your family and friends. And don't just stay in Aspen; see the sights in Vail, ride a dogsled in Breckenridge, or tour a historic goldmine in Frisco while you're here.