Athens Historical Centre 2 bedroom, balconies WiFi
These apartments are located in a beautifully renovated Bauhaus building, with access to a roof garden that offers views of the Acropolis. Our apartments are fully equipped and offer free wifi, tv/dvd/cd, all mod cons … and free drinks on the roof garden!
All apartments have spacious living rooms, fully equipped marble kitchens and marble bathrooms.
Each apartment accommodates up to 4 guests.
All apartments have king size double beds that can be set up as two singles. All apartments have made for sleeping single sofa beds. We may also add a fold out single bed in each apartment.
Apartments EP34 are located on the second floor and they have an interlocking door which when opened a big apartment is created. Access is made by a beautiful marble and iron stair case.
Numerous traditional tavernas and modern restaurants within a few minutes' walk. Athens central bars and art spaces are also located in the same area.
Within minutes walk you enter a beautiful pedestrian walkway that allows you to amble along the historical city centre, visit the Acropolis, eat at the lively area of Psirri or walk in picturesque Plaka.
Monastiraki station situated a few minutes walk away from our apartments offers direct access to the Athens international airport as well as direct access to Piraeus sea port.
Athens also offers various beaches, the nearest one being Kalamaki beach at 7km. You may access Kalamaki by public transport.
Other things to note:
• We are happy to provide flexible check in and checkout times....so just let us know when you would like to arrive and depart and we will do our best to satisfy your requests. Please note that depending on availability check in will be by 3pm and check out is by 11am.
• If you are checking into your apartment between the hours of 9pm and 7am, you will need to travel to the apartment with our trusted taxi driver who will have the keys with him and will show you in. He does not increase his tariff for this service.
On arrival he will let you into the apartment and ask you what time you would like our permanent staff to take you on a tour of the area and to show you the apartment in detail.
• If you would like to bring a pet with you please ask if we can accommodate your pet.
• This is a no smoking house with balconies and access to a roof top terrace as well as the garden where you can enjoy smoking.
• Please remember to always switch of all lights, a/c and electrical items when you leave the apartment.
• Please be respectful of our neighbours when using the garden or the roof. Remember siesta is between 3pm and 5pm. Many people sleep at this time so please be careful to keep the noise level down. Also keep noise to a minimum after 11pm.
THANK YOUTripAdvisor property ID 3851487...Read more
Athens Historical Centre 2 bedroom, balconies WiFi Athens, Mainland & the Saronic Islands, Greece
Additional Location Information
EP16 3 + 4 is located in Psiri, one of the last remaining traditional neighbourhoods in Athens. Psiri is one of the oldest areas of Athens....or western civilization if you like.
Psiri is famous for its leather artisans, ecclesiastical candle makes, tailors and cheese vendors...........and now it is increasingly becoming the centre for young fashion designers, sculptors and creative artists of all types.
Our neighbourhood is minutes walk away from Plaka and the pedestrian walk way that allows to amble in the historic city centre and visit the archeological sites.
More About This Location
Nearest train station: Monastiraki metro station, 0.3 miles Nearest ferry port: Piraeus port, 4.5 miles Nearest airport: Athens International Airport, 20 miles Car is not necessary
Left on 10/01/2012 for a stay in September 2012 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Oct 1, 2012Stayed Sep 2012
Our first time in Greece was truly a wonderful experience. We were met at the airport by "Mike" the taxi driver recommended by Lia, one of the property managers. Mike was personable and a wealth of info as a native of athens. Lia took over at the apartment - which is lovely, clean and had everything we needed. Lia gave us a tour of the apartment's rooftop garden, and the surrounding hotspots (including a terrific rooftop bar - atop the a is for athens Hotel) and Monastriki Square. The apartment is within walking distance to all we wanted to see. A very helpful map was explained to us by Lia and left for us to help find our way to all the sights. Another important feature of the apartment for us was how secure and safe it was. We travel with all our devices and were relieved to find a place such as this. Cannot say enough about this place. We loved finding this Jewell within waking distance to the acropolis and set amidst locals so as to experience Greek culture.
I am so happy you enjoyed your stay in our EP16 house and our services. We do try to assist our guests as best as we can so it is really nice to read the appreciation in your comments.
Also good to know that you had a good time in Athens!
Enjoy your travels.
See you in WA : )
- FlipKey has rentals in over 11,000 destinations around the world:
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.