The Chateau has an ideal layout for families and Group Bookings. As you enter the Chateau, you follow the stone spiral staircase down to the vaulted Dining Room and very funky kitchen with bar area. Doors open out from the Dining Room towards the dining area as well as a covered seating area. On the first floor, there is a large Living Room, Sitting Room and Snug. On the second floor, there are the first two bedrooms. The third and fourth bedrooms are on the third floor.
To the left of the Chateau entrance is a small cottage which has two additional bedrooms and a shower-room and living area. The Studio is positioned as you arrive into the Chateau complex and is more separate from the main Chateau. It has a small living room, shower-room and the seventh bedrooms which is on a mezzanine.
* Bedroom 1 has double bed (150cm) and an en-suite bathroom.
* Bedroom 2 has king-size bed (160cm) and an en-suite bathroom.
* Bedroom 3 has double bed (140cm) and a single bed.
* Bedroom 4 has two single beds.
* There is a family shower-room that is shared between bedrooms 3 and 4.
* Bedroom 5 is in the separate cottage and is a double bedroom.
* Bedroom 6 is a double bedroom and is set on a mezzanine over a small living area.
* There is a shower-room that is shared between bedrooms 5 and 6.
* Bedroom 7 is set in the separate studio which is a short walk from the Chateau and is a double bedroom set on a mezzanine with a shower-room and living room.
The Chateau is the ultimate rural retreat surrounded by rolling countryside, 5 lakes and forest. The swimming pool is 12m x 5m with terracing around. The pool is walled and fenced as well as fitted with an alarm. There are numerous recliners around the pool area. The Tennis Court is outside the medieval Chateau walls but is just a few minutes walk away. There is a boules pitch, table tennis and play area.
At the back of the Chateau, there is a Dining Area which has the most impressive rustic wooden refectory style table with benches and has spectacular views over the estate and lakes. The Chateau has 5 lakes and there are 2 canoes for guest use. Guests are allowed to fish on all of the lakes. In addition, there are the most wonderful walks through meadows and forest.
Please note that the pool area has walled terrace and there is a drop to the lower garden so is not suitable for small children.
Additional amenities include: ping pong table, golf nearby, fishing nearby, close to airport, no of bedrooms: 7, lake, bicycles, chateaux & manoirs, tennis court, ground floor bedroom: 1, saturday changeover, 5 bathrooms: 1....Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.