Charming 2BR Augusta Townhome w/WiFi & HD Cable TV - Wonderful Location in the Historic District of Olde Towne
**For large groups - the neighboring unit is also available for rent! HomeAway/VRBO listing #4105868
Make this your home away from home and reconnect with friends and family. The 'Marina Townhouse' is a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhome located in the Historic District of Olde Towne in Downtown Augusta, Georgia. You'll find it has all the assets of a new property in the charm of one of the best preserved Victorian neighborhoods.
The townhome is furnished with everything you might need, even a picnic basket and Masters chairs for those who fly in for the Tournament and can't bring their own! Grab some groceries from one of the nearby stores and prepare some of your favorite home-cooked meals for the family in the full kitchen (wafflemaker included). There is plenty of room to eat between the 4-person table in the kitchen and the 3-seat bar at the counter. The outdoor dining area on the patio is the perfect setting to enjoy your meals for those warm sunny days.
Relax on the comfortable furniture in the living room and catch your favorite shows on the large flat-screen HD Cable TV. Up to 6 people will sleep comfortably in the 2 bedrooms (one on each floor) and the additional sofa sleeper in the living room.
Walk to the downtown Marina where many river events take place. You'll find excellent restaurants here. For golfers, the famed Augusta National Golf Club is also very close. It is a great location for any of the river events, the Masters, the futurity, and the Ironman. Family visiting soldiers at Ft. Gordon could fix a home cooked meal for their son/daughter/spouse returning from Iran, etc. Feel free to use the provided folding chairs, cooler and picnic basket whenever you'd like!
Key Residence Features:
- Relax on the comfortable furniture in the living room and catch your favorite shows on the large flat-screen HD Cable TV
- The outdoor dining area on the patio is the perfect setting to enjoy your meals for those warm sunny days
- Feel free to use the provided folding chairs, cooler and picnic basket whenever you'd like!
- Luigi's serves up great Greek and Italian Cuisine and dinners are a tradition here during the Masters
- If you're in the mood for seafood, don't miss Beamie's!
- Check out WifeSaver for their famous fried chicken and comfort food
- Master Bedroom: Queen bed, TV, closet, dresser
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed, TV, closet, dresser
- The sofa sleeper in the living room can sleep 2 additional people
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No open flames inside or out
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Other Masters units still available - Call Us!TripAdvisor property ID 3546600...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.