The River is in the heart of Bangkok's desirable Millionaire’s Mile, a true 5-star neighborhood.
With unrivaled views of the stunning city and river, and modern amenities, this exclusive residence is where your great Bangkok holiday starts …
Welcome to my 109 sqm 2-bedroom haven in the High-Zone of the building. Ideal for business travelers, and anybody who enjoys the "finer" things in life.... The River offers a very modern and comfortable design, contemporary Italian décor and an open living room and kitchen plan concept, this spacious and bright residence has an unobstructed view of the river and city – I highly recommend a cocktail or a glass of wine on the balcony while taking in the sunset view.
The beautiful property comes with all the hotel-style luxuries. There is free Wi-fi in the lobby and in the apartment, a concierge and security. Take a dip either in the condo’s waterfront infinity pool or the 50m lap pool or work out at the fitness centre with its state-of-the-art machines.
On the same grounds, you’ll find a 24-hour supermarket and boutique mall, restaurants and coffee shops, ATM and even a dentist.
While the exclusive residence offers respite from the madding crowd, it’s still close to Bangkok’s renowned tourist attractions like the famous Wat Arun (The Temple of Dawn) and the spectacular Grand Palace. Built in 1782, it is home of the Thai King, the Royal court and the administrative seat of government for over 150 years.
A free shuttle boat service to Sapphan Thaksin BTS station is offered to residents for easy access to the city’s business and shopping hubs - the famous Siam Paragon and Central World is just a BTS station away. An amazing stay beckons and I can’t wait for you to be my guest…
To sweeten the deal:
- Free High Speed Wi-Fi
- Smart LG TV, connect with all your gadgets
- Apple TV
- Hair Dryer
- Bluetooth speaker
- Riverfront Infinity pool & Separate 50m Lap Pool
- Additional Sky garden on 40th floor below
- Fully Equipped Gym
- Changing rooms
- Comfortable beds / 'Magniflex mattresses'
- NESPRESSO machine
- A selection of the finest green-tea from Japan
Mia casa es tua casa – This is a home built with love, so I’d greatly appreciate if you’ll respect and love it as your own.
· No shoes inside the house.
· If you break it, you buy it, if you use it, replace it!!
· Strictly no smoking in the apartment; feel free to have a puff out on the balcony – the view’s great too!
· Save the planet: Please turn off the AC and lights when not in use, especially when you leave the apartment.
· Pets are great but there are boarding houses for them – I can provide some numbers.
· I like my neighbors. Please no parties – we don’t want them talking.
· This is a self-catering property; the cleaning fee applies to get it ready for the next guest when you check out. You’re responsible for the cleanliness of the property during the letting period so kindly pick up after yourself - I’m your landlord, not your mother....;)...My cleaner Julie will come around 1x a week, if you need her services more frequently, please liaise with her directly if she has time...her fee is around 1200thb ....she is the only cleaner allowed in my home for security reasons...
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.