Sea View Family Condo By The Beach, Huge Pool
From $84 / night
Description from the owner
Description from the owner
Type: Apt. / Condo
MIAMI GREEN RESORT SEA VIEW 3 Bedrooms @ Batu Feringghi
Fully fitted beautiful apartment (1,100 sqft) with everything you need to make a fantastic holiday just bring a smile. Access to fantastic swimming pool, children pool ,squash & tennis courts all this, just a stroll away from the beach. Fully fitted kitchen with everything you need. Free high-speed broadband inside unit and around pool area.
A great opportunity to relax in beautiful surroundings, wake up to beautiful morning sunrise with awesome sea view from the master bedroom and enjoy the breeze from the hills. Provides the best value for group travelers or families. Sea and hill view.
1 ...Read more
About the owner
About the owner
- Response rate: 95%
- Response time: Within a day
- Calendar updated: 3 days ago
Sea View Family Condo By The Beach, Huge Pool Batu Ferringhi, Penang, Malaysia
Additional Location Information
3 minutes walk across to the beach and public transport. The bus is a lot cheaper and more fun, but a taxi will get you to destination quicker.
7-10 minutes drive to the famous Batu Ferringhi Spice Garden, night market, restaurants and local food court.
10 minutes to latest and the first retail marina, i.e. Straits Quay, Tesco, Island Plaza - Cold Storage supermarket, Coffee Bean.
12 min to Penang National Park, Butterfly Farm, Penang Hard Rock Cafe
15 minutes to the famed Gurney Drive for the best of Penang's Hawker & street specially with centres and markets along the way.
20 minutes to Georgetown Heritage City Centre.
The airport is about 55 minutes - 1 hour away (if traffic is smooth).
Night market takes place 7-10 min driving from the apartment. In the evening there are many stalls along the roads where you can buy anything you want. For example bags, watches, cd´s, dvd´s, clothes, suitcases and all kinds of souvenirs. You can have dinner at any of the many restaurants available. At the hawker centre you can choose from European, Japanese, Vietnam, Middle East, Indian or Chinese food.
For a wide selection of European foods it is best to go to The Ship. In this replica of a galleon they serve an excellent steak. At the fish restaurant Eden, they serve the best fish dishes. During the weekend the restaurant is very busy with people from Georgetown.
Since the apartment is on Batu Feringghi, one can explore many attractions in the north along the coastal road besides Batu Ferringhi beaches and night market, namely Penang National Park, Penang Butterfly Farm, Teluk Bahang Dam, Tropical Spice Garden, Hard Rock Cafe, Tropical Fruit Farm or even go for a round island tour down to Balik Pulau for some durian if it's in the season.
Many people go for trips on the island, as Penang is an island where there is always something to do and no chance of getting bored. There are plenty of opportunities to do aquatic sports. You can rent a catamaran, surfboard or jetski. You can also go parasailing or make a banana boat ride. Boats sail to for instance Monkey beach.
Another possibility is to book an excursion to Pula Payer (just 2 hours by boat), where you can snorkel amongst the Coral Reef and feed small sharks. Anyone who does not feel like going on an excursion, there is plenty to do along the beach.
HOW TO GET THERE
(1) Arrive at Penang International Airport - served by a range of airlines including Malaysia Airlines, Singapore Airlines, Thai Airways, Air Asia, Firefly Airlines. The airport is located in the southern part of Penang Island. Note that the airport is undergoing major renovation works at the moment although flight services are running as scheduled.
(2) A taxi from the airport is the best way of getting to the apartment, especially after a long flight. Taxis at the airport are readily available. There is a taxi counter at the arrival lounge at a prescribed coupon rate. Always confirm the price with a taxi driver as a matter of good practice. We will be very happy to arrange for transport privately if you prefer (at competitive rates).
(3) Hiring a car is certainly worth considering as it will make getting around much easier, allowing you to enjoy Penang at your own pace. Here are a couple of providers.
That said, hiring a car is not essential. Taxis are plentiful and many will agree to chauffeur you around all day at a day rate. Batu Ferringhi is also well served by public buses (Rapid Penang bus routes 101 and 103 at the time of writing).
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation, Warm winter getaways
Car is not necessary