Recent reviews for Beaver Creek, Colorado, USA
"Spacious Mountain Condo"
Left on 07/23/2015 for a stay in July 2015
Two families stayed in this unit for 2 nights during the Triple Bypass this July. It was very large-looks like it could be rented as 2 separate hotel rooms and one one bedroom unit. The set up allows for lots of privacy.
The furnishings are very comfortable.
The person before us caused a problem with the electrical unit in one area and the management company was very responsive and correct the problem quickly.
I love this location in Avon-steps away from anything you need, trail, lake, Rec center, ski resort and the highway if you are day tripping to Vail or Glenwood Springs.
"Friendship and Mountains"
Left on 09/12/2015 for a stay in September 2015
Our unit was spacious and very comfortable. Each of us had plenty of room and privacy when we wanted it. We could be together in the living, kitchen area as well. Price was reasonable. For myself, the opportunity to spend time together for the seven of us, who have been close friends for over thirty years, in the beautifully embracing Colorado mountains was a real gift.
Trying to get dishes down from the very high shelves was extremely difficult and worrisome.
About Beaver Creek
The hiking, snowshoeing, and skiing opportunities in Beaver Creek represent the very best of the Vail Valley. World-class skiing champions come from all over the nation to train here, and skiing enthusiasts of all skill levels find Beaver Creek to be an exciting, romantic, and relaxing winter vacation destination.
Beaver Creek draws visitors during all seasons of the year, especially during the annual Vail Valley Music Festival. Although the summer offers mountain hillsides covered in brilliant wildflowers and excellent wildlife viewing and bird watching opportunities, the winter season is when Beaver Creek truly shines. No matter what time of the year you schedule your visit, you'll find plenty of things to do here.
Here are a few suggestions can help you plan your trip:
- Go skiing and snowboarding: The Beaver Creek Ski area offers some of the best skiing trails in Colorado. The mountain air is fresh, the snow is soft, and the runs are quiet, long, and beautifully groomed.
- Hike the trails: The Beaver Lake Trail extends about six miles from the Mitchell Lake Trailhead. The slope is moderate to challenging, and the views of the mountain are spectacular. This is an especially popular hiking trail during the summer months.
-Experience paragliding: Take a tandem paragliding excursion and see the majestic beauty of the entire Vail Valley from above.
- Relax in the spa: After a day of vigorous mountain adventures, you may want to spend some time in a state of deep relaxation, immersed in luxurious pampering.
- Visit the Beaver Creek Chapel: This beautiful multidenominational church is inspiring and worth a visit, no matter your religious persuasion. Take a moment to appreciate its stone steeple, resonant bell tower, and views overlooking the mountain.
- Enjoy the nightlife: Sip a drink at the elegant bar of Antler Hall, just one of several cozy but energetic Alpine themed night spots in the area.
You can easily find a vacation rental during any season in or around Beaver Creek. Rent a cabin nestled high up in the mountains, or look for a trendy condo or luxurious apartment close to the downtown area.
No matter where you reserve your rental, you'll find yourself within reach of everything you need. Many vacation rentals here offer a feeling of cozy winter seclusion, but the mountain community is somewhat centralized, so no matter how remote you feel, you'll never lack easy access to elegant nightlife or the comforts of home.