112 Skiway Chalet was built in 2004 and is a well equipped, upscale spacious Chalet that offers 7 Bed Rooms, ski in/ski out in winter (ride-in/ride-out for mountain bikers), and a wonderful playground on the ski slopes other seasons. It is located in the premier lot right in the middle of the mountain where much of the mountain can be seen. This makes it easy for those who want to ski, and it makes it a wonderful place to watch family ski for those who may enjoy the peace inside the chalet while others ski.
This chalet is located 15 feet from the ski slopes. You walk out your door and ski down the mountain to pick up your ski ticket for the day (or the mountain bike ticket during mountain biking season). There is a gorgeous view of the mountain out of the whole main floor of the house which is covered in large glass windows. There is a living room and kitchen on the main floor as well as a den/game room with a kitchenette on the first floor.
With 7 Bedrooms (3 King bedrooms), this beautiful chalet is perfect for 2-3 families and comfortably sleeps 16 people. Here are how the bedrooms lay out:
* King Bedroom on the slopes (Sleeps 2)
* King Bedroom on road side (Sleeps 2)
* Shared Bath
* King Bedroom (Sleeps 2)
* Twin Bedroom (Sleeps 2)
* Shared Bath
First Floor (with Den/Game room overlooking the slopes)
* 2 Full Shared Baths - 6 people can use a part of each bath at the same time. Each part of each bath are in a separate room, and can be used simultaneously
The Hot Tub outside overlooks a creek and the ski slopes of the Beech Mountain Resort. During the snowy winters of the High Country we offer ski in / ski out accommodation for great fun. During the Summer and Fall 112 Skiway Chalet offers slopeside ride in / ride out for all the mountain bike aficionados as well as scenic views of the surrounding mountains, a meandering stream and beautifully landscaped flower beds. Of course, Autumn in the mountains are simply awe-inspiring with a blanket of Fall color that is unmatched.
Guests of 112 Skiway have the opportunity to purchase guest membership to the exclusive Beech Mountain Club for use during their stay. The Beech Mountain Club is a private club with activities that include:
* Golf (Seasonally)
* Tennis (Seasonally)
* Children's Summer Day Camp (Seasonally)
* Restaurant (Seasonally)
* Fitness Center (Year Round)
(Guest membership fees, greens fees, tennis court fees and other usage fees may apply for Club activities and will be paid directly by you, the guest, to the club, after we arrange for your guest usage).
You'll find our accommodations five-star and we expect that 112 Skiway will become your favorite Beech Mountain getaway!
The Beech Mountain Club
* The Clubhouse, main dining room and bar offers spectacular Blue Ridge Mountain views. Menus provide a balance of traditional mountain cuisine and fresh seasonal selections. Opportunities exist for dinner parties and catered events to celebrate festive occasions and make memories of a lifetime. The Clubhouse remains open between May and October, mirroring the Golf and Tennis seasons.
* The Pump House is the food outlet adjacent to the Pool and open seven days a week between Memorial Day and Labor Day. The menu for the Pump House starts with pizza and offers family fare with an emphasis on selections for children who participate in the Day Camp program located adjacent to the Pool facility.
* Golf Course: The beautiful 18-hole ridge-top layout stretches over elevations between 4,200 and 4,700 feet providing respite from summer heat with average temperature rarely exceeding 72 degrees. Golfers enjoy excellent vistas of mountain ranges in Tennessee and Virginia.
* Tennis: With 10 Har-Tru composition clay courts, Beech Mountain Club offers the premier Tennis facilities in the high country. Lessons and clinics for all ages are offered with additional opportunity to demonstrate your skills during inter-club competition. Greens fees and other usage fees may apply for Club activities.
SPECIAL NOTE TO PROSPECTIVE GUESTS:
*** 112 Skiway utilizes a camera security system between rentals. Cameras are visible but owner states cameras are not monitored during reservations. Cameras are located at hot tub, and in living room. These cameras may be covered up during reservations. ***
*** Owners keep a portion of the house closed off for personal use. All the amenities advertised are available and are part of the rental. But there is a portion of the house inaccessible by guests, and may or may not be occupied by the owner, or a member of their family, simultaneously with a reservation. ***TripAdvisor property ID 2882160...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.