Luxury Villa on Lake Maggiore Villa with Grounds, Sailboat, Pool, and Tennis Court - Villa Belgirate
A sailboat with a private dock, swimming pool, tennis courts, canoes, and bicycles… Are you at a crowded and touristy hotel? No! You’re at a private villa on Lake Maggiore! These are just some of the fun and wonderful activities and amenities that are waiting right outside your door when you rent this villa in Italy. This gated accommodation is also a scenic walk away from town.
This recently-restored villa is located on an estate within a gated community along the Lake. It is filled with plants, trees, fruits, flowers, and herbs. There is a private swimming pool, a dinghy sailboat with a private dock, a tennis court, two canoes, two bicycles, table tennis, and nine-hole golf. A private terrace is furnished with a table and chairs. The owners live in a separate villa on the grounds 50 meters from this rental villa. Privacy is maintained at all times while they are there to assist guests with anything they need. Parking is available within the property grounds.
Ground Floor: A spacious living room has couches, chairs, and a fireplace. A dining room has a table with chairs and the kitchen is equipped with a cook-top, oven, microwave, toaster, kettle, coffee maker, and dishwasher. The kitchen also has a door opening to a terrace with another table and chairs for alfresco dining. There are four bedrooms, each of which has a 160 cm queen-sized bed and an ensuite bathroom with a sink, toilet, and shower. There is also a fitness room.
First Floor: A staircase leads up to an open living area with couches.
Arrive & Relax: This property allows you to show up, drop your bags, and settle in without a hassle. No searching for a grocery store after that long flight, and no worrying about Sunday store closures. You can deal with the details later… after a meal and a good nights' sleep! Arrive & Relax provisions include:
* Welcome Dinner: This simple meal will be left for you with heating instructions and includes: a pasta dish, vegetable dish, salad, fruit, bread, and wine.
* Stocked Pantry: Basic groceries will be provided according to the number in your party. Supplies will include milk, coffee, tea, bread, biscuits, sugar, salt, water, fruit, eggs, oil, butter, jam, orange juice, and cereal.
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
* Chef Service: Upon request
* Extra Housekeeping: Upon request
* Transfer Service: Upon request
* Portable Baby Crib: 100 Euros per week
* Boat Rental: Upon request
* Helicopter Ride: Upon request
* The owners live in a separate villa on the grounds 50 meters from this rental villa. Privacy is maintained at all times while they are there to assist guests with anything they need.
* Housekeeping is provided for 3 hours per day, Monday - Saturday. Additional Housekeeping can be arranged for an additional fee.
Additional amenities include: pets considered, telephone - local calls only, fireplace - indoor, electric tea kettle, welcome basket, housekeeping - included, cd, window screens - whole house, cook service available - extra cost, bike, outside area - private, near the sea, independent villa, balcony/terrace, tennis court - private, free parking on premises, portable baby crib/play pen - upon request, outside dining, american coffee maker.TripAdvisor property ID 2028393...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.