Vacation Apartment in Berlin - 1033 sqft, central, modern, public transport within 30ft (# 3163)
From $117 / night
Description from the manager
Description from the manager
Type: Apt. / Condo
The apartment is on the top floor of a two family house is located in Britz, a quiet residential area in the south of Berlin, district Neukoelln. It is near public transport. The apartment has plenty of space for four people - ideal for couples of friends or parents with two children. The equipment is modern, new and comfortable: dishwasher, washing machine, Wi-Fi, linen and towels included. The rental price is 75 EUR / day - regardless of the number of persons (max. 4 adults plus any cots) or season., key advantages: central, modern, public transport within 30ft, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well ...Read more
About the manager
About the manager
Live Like a German
Live Like a German
- Response rate: n/a
- Response time: n/a
- Calendar updated: 2 months ago
Vacation Apartment in Berlin - 1033 sqft, central, modern, public transport within 30ft (# 3163) Berlin, Germany
Additional Location Information
Discover Berlin and local activities:
* Berlin is a young and creative city. There you will find an unusually diverse and vibrant culture. But as the capital of Germany, Berlin has too many political institutions and historic sites such as the Brandenburg Gate, Victory Column, Reichstag, TV and radio tower. In summary one can say that you will find all aspects of social life.
* Nevertheless, there are also lesser-known places that are not usually mentioned in the guide, but still worth seeing. Britz is as such a place in the south of the Berlin district of Neukölln.
* Experience Berlin - known manner or in any other way - just as you like. Our apartment rose britz is for both ways a good starting point.
* For more details about our services, the local area - and of course Berlin - we have put together in the above sections of this site for you.
* In the section of interest / Gut & Schloss Britz has already been discussed on the cultural offer in the immediate vicinity of the apartment. In addition, the district provides to the home port of Neukölln is a popular venue for provocative and controversial folk theater in the tradition of the old Rixdorfs. Nearby, there is the Neukölln Opera. This provides non-dogmatic musical theater with humor. For more information on the two houses and the current plans, please see the respective website.
* A weekly market is held in front of the subway station Britz-Süd on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays from 8-13 clock. In the neighboring district of Tempelhof is a market on Wednesdays and Saturdays from 8-13 clock Marie Damm 96 instead.
* Besides the already mentioned Toscana restaurant serving Italian cuisine in the immediate vicinity of the apartment and the restaurant of star chef Matthias Buchholz Buchholz on the farm located a little further away Britz can also be eaten at the restaurant Roseneck well with mostly German cuisine. At the underground station Alt-Mariendorf invites the Mundo for breakfast, brunch and dinner. Apart from the space of Mariendorfer weekly market, the restaurant offers 90 German cuisine. Right next door, the carriage house offers No1 eating and va Cocktails and music to dance to.
* For small damsels and knights consists Ritterland, an indoor playground, the opportunity to experience adventure and partying, while parents in the cafe for coffee and cake relaxed the later reports of children on bouncy castles, climbing towers and secret labyrinths can wait.
* Not far from the apartment invites July to August a swimming pool for swimming and sunbathing. The swimming pool on the edge of Mariendorf local public park offers a large lawn and several large and small pool for swimmers.
* Tempelhof is situated a little hidden, a special cultural oasis with an ecological orientation. On 18 acres offers the ufaFabrik variety of leisure activities for children but also fun for adults. Courses and workshops provide new, Children's Circus and Farm encourage to participate. So something for everyone and this place always worth a visit.
* Rund and Pariser Platz
* Reichstag, Bundeskanzleramt and Siegessäule
* Unter den Linden und Museumsinsel
* Ku’damm and City-West
* Friedrichstraße and Gendarmenmarkt
* Schloss and Park Charlottenburg
* Fernsehturm and Alexanderplatz
* Oranienburger Straße
* Potsdamer Platz
* If you arrive by car, you can have your route comfortably on the View module on the left side (route to the Rose Britz) by entering your Abfahrorts (road, optional house number, postcode and / or city).
* If you are from the southeast on the motorway E36 / A113 arriving from Hamburg, take the best Späthstraße exit and turn left onto New Späthstraße. Follow the road comes to a yellow sign. At this intersection, turn left onto the Britzer Damm. At the second intersection, turn right on the Mohriner Avenue (at the corner is a large "rusty ass" metal). After passing a center island with a zebra crossing, turn left just before the bus stop is right and will see the house with the white picket fence.
* If you are from the southwest over the B96 coming to town, then turn please Alt Mariendorf, corner Reißeckstraße right towards A102. At the intersection is "Neukölln / Britz" signposted. Once you've passed the right Britz Garden with its large parking lot, you will see soon on the right side of the parking lot with a greenhouse nursery Wegener. Turn left shortly thereafter in the service road, turn left to see the house with the white picket fence.
* If, however, you come from the north or west on the motorway to Berlin, then follow the motorway towards Tempelhof to exit "street grade". Turn left towards "A 113 Dresden" and "Neukölln" from. Follow this road and follow the signs for "Buckow". Once they have passed the Shell gas station on the right, turn right at the crossroads, turn right. At the next intersection, turn right on the Mohriner Avenue (at the corner is a large "rusty ass" metal). After passing a center island with a zebra crossing, turn left just before the bus stop right on the side street and see already left the house with the white picket fence.
Rail: The nearest railway station is called "Southern Cross". From there you go best with the taxi (about 20 EUR) continued to target. Alternatively you can also use public transport (BVG). Here it makes sense, with the S25 direction "Teltow city" driving to the train station Lankwitz. From there, take the bus 181 direction "Britz Kielingerstr." or "Buckower Damm / Gutschmidtstr." and get off at the stop "In the rose base" with.
Air: When the airport Berlin Brandenburg International (BBI) was opened in 2013, you can easily get from the airport to the BVG in thirty minutes to your holiday destination. An express bus will take you to the U7 (Rudow). With the subway you go to the station "Britz-Süd" and get to the bus 181 direction Walther-Schreiber-Platz, which brings you almost "out the door" (stop at "The Rose of Default"). If you still end up at Tegel, then take bus 109 direction S + U Zoologischer Garten U Jakob-Kaiser-Platz. There you take the U7 direction Rudow to Britz-Süd. I'll continue with the bus 181 direction Walther-Schreiber-Platz, the quasi brings you "to your door" (stop "The Rose of Default").
More travel info about Berlin: Berlin is the capital city of Germany, and with a population of 3.4 million within its city limits, it is the country's largest city. It is the second most populous city and the eighth most populous urban area in the European Union. Berlin is a major center of culture, politics, media, and science. Its economy is primarily based on the service sector, encompassing a diverse range of creative industries, media corporations, environmental services, congress and convention venues. The city serves as a continental hub for air and rail transport, and is one of the most visited tourist destinations in the EU. The metropolis is home to world-renowned universities, research institutes, sporting events, orchestras, museums and personalities. Berlin's urban landscape and historical legacy has made it a popular setting for international film productions. The city is recognized for its festivals, diverse architecture, nightlife, contemporary arts and a high quality of living. Berlin has evolved into a global focal point for young individuals and artists attracted by a liberal lifestyle and modern zeitgeist.