Vacation Apartment in Berwang - 915 sqft, comfortable, central, quiet (# 4318)
From $122 / night
Description from the manager
Description from the manager
Type: Apt. / Condo
The holiday home is situated at 1.336 m, in the immediate vicinity of ski lifts, cross-country ski runs and hiking trails. The apartments for 2-8 people are furnished with attention to detail, comfortably and conveniently in the Tyrolean country house style., key advantages: comfortable, central, quiet, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
All flats (ca. 40-80 sqm) have anteroom, kitchen, 1-3 bedrooms, bathroom/WC, partly with balcony. Plus all appointments ...Read more
About the manager
About the manager
Live Like a German
Live Like a German
- Response rate: n/a
- Response time: n/a
- Calendar updated: today
4.5 / 5.0
Vacation Apartment in Berwang - 915 sqft, comfortable, central, quiet (# 4318) Berwang, Tirol, Austria
Additional Location Information
Discover Berwang and local activities:
* From mid May to the end of October. Experience great summits in the Berwangertal with our new hiking professionals. Come along with us on our tours! Andreas and Gerd Amann from our hiking school Bergerlebnis-Zugspitze have set themselves the target to turn your holidays into an unforgettable moment. Feel what it means to feel the originality on our walking tours! Feel what it means to be free and to set foot to the last untouched corner of our breathtaking alpine world.
* Berwangertal at the Tyrolean Zugspitzarena is a paradise for children and offers great fun for our children at the more than 250 m² kids’ paradise “Adventure Wonderland” at the Hotel Kaiserhof and out in nature – here, no wishes and phantasies are kept unfulfilled! 6 days a week there is a kids' programme for kids aged 3 and older in the "Adventure Wonderland" (at Hotel Kaiserhof) for all kids of the Berwanger- and Namlosertal. In case of bad weather we also offer a high-spirits-bad-weather programme. Meeting place fort he kids’ programme: Kinderland Hotel Kaiserhof, 10 minutes before start. Registration the previous day until 6 pm at the reception desk of Hotel Kaiserhof € 12,- per day include entertainment programme, lunch and snack (for Kaiserhof guests the programme is already included in the price). Please keep in mind that you need appropriate clothing for in- and outdoors. Once per week the kids‘ programme is free for all guest kids of the Berwangertal and Namlosertal!
* Top alpine impressions guaranteed: Where forests clear up and summits open, where lush alpine flower meadows on sunny plateaus nestle gently up against the mountains, there is Berwang / Berwangertal. Even Germany’s most famous summit, the imposing Zugspitze, lies just opposite the forests and summits of Berwang. Holidays in the mountains is invigorating and makes you forget the daily routine. Here at 1.336 m above sea level the climate is especially beneficial. Even in midsummer the temperatures are comfortable and the range of activities is diversified. For body and soul: Hotel Kaiserhof: daily from 9 am to 6 pm sauna, massages, cosmetic treatments Singer Sporthotel & SPA: daily from 9apm to 6 pm 1,800 sqm spa area, saunas, steam bath, indoor pool with heated outdoor pool, cosmetic treatments, massages, fitness room, gymnastics. Hotel Edelweiss: daily from 2 pm – 7 pm healing and feel-good massages, health and beauty baths, talasso therapy, packs, foot treatments. Mountainbiking: Guided tours every Wednesday
* Outdoor pool in the forest „Baerenbad Berwang“: High-grade steel pool (26°C), kids’ water world with play stream (28°C), 10,000 sqm lying greens, quiet location in the middle of the forest. Large forest playground, bouncing castle, minigolf, tennis court. Open from May to September (depending on the weather conditions) from 9 am to 6 pm (in July and August open until 8 pm when the weather is good)
* The ski school Berwang offers a special kids’ programme all winter. The youngest try their first skiing rides under guidance of professional skiing instructors for children. Apart from skiing there is also fun and games included. "BOBO welcomes all the kids!" The ambitious skiers are trimmed into "world-cup form" in our race school.
* Kids’ club "Brauni’s Baerenhoehle": Games and fun for children aged 2 years and older. Open from Sun – Fri 2.30 pm – 4 pm
* SLEIGH RIDE LOOP ROAD. About 1 h, € 55.- up to 4 people. Each additional person € 7.- (max. 6 adults). Night surcharge from 5 pm € 20,- per sleigh
* Snowshoeing: Monday: Torch hike with mulled wine party. Meeting point: Hotel Kaiserhof, 8 pm. Please RSVP. Price including torch and mulled wine or kid’ glogg respectively for adults € 4 / kids € 2.50. Registration at Hotel Kaiserhof. Tuesday: Nature watch day snowshoeing tour. Equipped with Swarovski precision binoculars and snowshoes you get in contact with nature. Experience our unique winter landscape in an ethnic and gentle way and discover spoors, the fauna and the flora. The original trapper snack will fortify you for the way back. Start: 10 am Hotel Kaiserhof, duration: until 1.30 pm. Price including snowshoe rental and trapper snack for adukids € 12.-. Bring high spirits, hiking shoes (boots) and maybe sticks. Registration at Hotel Kaiserhof. Wednesday:
Free day snowshoeing tour. Walking tour to traditional huts as well as to the most beautiful places in the Berwangertal with our certified mountain guide Gerd Amann. Discover the romantic side of the Berwangertal in winter. A funny day with getting to know more about winter time in our region. Good winter clothes (cap, gloves, boots) presupposed. Start: 10 am tourism office Berwang,
Registration at tourism office Berwang. Thursday: Night snowshoeing tour with headlamp. You know Berwang in winter. Also at night? With headlamp and Big Foots we trudge through the snow-covered landscape, enjoy the clear evening air and get warm with a cup of hot glogg. Costs including snowshoe rental, certificate and glogg: adults € 12,- / kids € 10,-. Precondition: High spirits, winter boots, sticks. Registration at Hotel Kaiserhof, Phone: 8285, Start: 9 pm, Hotel Kaiserhof. Tuesday and Wednesday:
Snowshoeing tour with the ski school Berwang. Tuesday: 4.45 pm to 6.45 pm, Wednesday: 8 pm to 9.45 pm. Highlight: Moonlight snowshoeing! Minimum number of participants: 5 , € 15,- including snowshoes and drink. Registration at the ski school. Friday
Snowshoeing in Namlosertal. Meetin point at 1 pm in Namlos/Guesthouse Branders. Minimum number of participants: 2. Costs: 2 people: € 20,-/pers., 3 people and more: € 15,-/pers. including snowshoes. Duration: ca. 2 hours. Registration until Thursday 5 pm: Erich Fuchs. Nordic Walking. Dates according to bulletin. Duration: ca. 1,5 hours. Costs including rental sticks: € 8,-/person. Registration at Hotel Kaiserhof, Phone: 8285
* BRAUNI’S BEAR’S DEN: Kids’ nursery at the ski school meeting place for children aged 2 years and older without ski lessons Open from Sunday to Friday 9.30 am – 4 pm Per hour € 12.- "KINDERLAND" of the ski school Berwang. The ski school Berwang reopens the Kinderland where little skiers aged 2 years and older have great fun. The kids are let in on the "secrets of skiing" in a playful way! Registration at the ski school, P: 05674-8132. BAERTRAMS BEAR’S CLUB – Kinderland with caretakers at the family hotel KAISERHOF (for all guest kids, not only hotel guests). Games and fun guarantueed: playing in the 250 sqm Kinderland or during fun activities outdoors – the great and diversified kids’ programme leaves no room for boredom. Our professional educator team takes care of diversification and adventure! Exercise programme for kids and adults according to the weekly programme (back fir, nordic walking, aerobics, water gymnastics). Day care for kids from 3 – 12 years on 6 days a week for 8 hours. € 15,- per kid, programme according to bulletin
More travel info about Berwang: Berwang is a municipality in the Austrian district of Reutte, Tyrol.