Known for its association with Hollywood stars and movie industry personalities, Beverly Hills provides the backdrop for some of America's most opulent homes and lifestyles. Come here for a chance to bask in the reflected glow of luxury, extravagance, and style taken to typically unattainable extremes.
Stroll the shopping districts and jewelry stores of Beverly Hills, spend the day immersed in a star-caliber spa treatment, and tour the now historic homes and estates of cinema legends. Rest your tired feet at a cafe and people watch, or visit the museums and cultural centers like the Paley Center for Media and the Frederick R. Weisman Art Gallery.
After sunset, sample some of the world-class restaurants of Beverly Hills and take a second look at the famous personalities across the room. Then stay up late exploring the area's fabulous nightspots.
Here are a few additional suggestions as you plan your trip:
- Experience Mulholland Drive: Take a scenic drive along this famous route through the top of the Hollywood Hills. Come here at night and look down on the breathtaking lights of Los Angeles.
- Relax in the spa: What could be more luxurious than an afternoon of head to toe pampering in elegant spa in Beverly Hills?
- Visit Greystone Mansion and Park: In a land of sprawling estates, Greystone is the largest in Beverly Hills history. It was added to the registry of historic places in the 1970s and is now a destination for weddings and movie shoots.
- Go shopping on Rodeo Drive: No trip to Beverly Hills is complete without a stroll down Rodeo Drive for glamorous shopping or window shopping, depending on your level of commitment.
- Visit the Victoria Robinson Gardens: Tour this stately historic home in Beverly Hills flanked on both sides by exotic tropical gardens. Wander through gorgeous displays of palms, orchids, fountains and statuary.
- Visit Roxbury Park: Roxbury Park may be a welcome break if you're traveling with children in Beverly Hills.
You'll never run out of glamorous sites to see and things to do in Beverly Hills. You'll also have no trouble finding the perfect place to stay here. Beverly Hills can provide whatever you're looking for in a vacation rental or apartment. Book a luxurious condo close to the shopping districts or in the heart of the night scene. Or, rent a beautiful terraced villa close to the Hollywood Hills.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.