Here’s your guide to response rates:
How it’s calculated
- It’s based on the number of inquiries and booking requests responded to out of the last 20 inquiries, and will not appear on your listing page until you’ve received at least 4 inquiries
- You must respond within 48 hours in order to receive credit for it
How to get credit
- Hit “reply” to new inquiry emails
- Sign in to get your guest’s contact information
- Reply from the FlipKey mobile app
Check out our Help Center for more information on your specific plan.
How to stay on top of inquiries
- Sign up for text alerts
- Set up filters to automatically screen inquiries that don’t meet your requirements
- Use the FlipKey mobile app to respond on-the-go
We cannot stress enough how important it is to respond quickly to all inquiries, and in order to create a better experience for travelers we’ve started to deactivate listings with poor response rates. This creates more refined search results and more visibility for your listing.