Riverwatch Retreat riverfront luxury on the Toccoa River
Description from the manager
Seasonal Pricing for the Riverwatch Retreat cabin ranges from $ 224.00 to $ 280.00 per night.
If you can hear the river calling you, there's no finer place to become one with nature as you relax by the riverbed in the North Georgia Mountains. The mountains are glorious in all their splendor, but add a babbling river and you have a recipe for the perfect North Georgia Mountain vacation.
Whether you choose to spend a weekend with us, or you're planning a week long adventure- you will fall in love with these hills as they bring you back to simpler times; a time when folks sat near campfires, sang old tunes, and fished by the river banks of these ole mountains.
What can you expect when you book this fabulous three bedroom cabin that sleeps 13? Let's begin with Mother Nature two-stepping to the finest river dance in the Blue Ridge Mountains. This gorgeous beauty is situated on the Toccoa River in beautiful Blue Ridge, Georgia. Remember why you chose this cabin- you love the river, so expect many river adventures while you're here. In-between all the activities( we will mention some of these in the following paragraphs).
* You'll want to relax in this breathtaking beauty-taking you back in time with all of it's rustic charm. Walk in to view the vaulted great room with floor to ceiling rock gas burning fireplace and SAT TV.
* You'll enjoy the master bedroom on the main floor. This regal room has everything you need from SAT TV, a king sized bed and sofa with a twin sleeper bed. The master bath offers an elegant stone shower large enough for two.
* Are you ready for the best part? Open the French doors for your private porch and the ultimate view of the Toccoa River. Grill some steaks just outside your bedroom door, or simply relax to the sound of rushing waters while sipping on your favorite cappuccino. There are plenty of rocking chairs, picnic tables and willow chairs for everyone to enjoy and sit back for the evening.
* A walk to the other side of the cabin offers a gorgeous queen suite with adjoining stone bath- just perfect for two! Feed the clan by cooking in the fully equipped kitchen .
* Your chef will have everything he/she needs to cook up a down home southern meal. Your guests will enjoy the ambiance of the spectacular dining room with a table that seats 8.
* We wouldn't want to leave out the wood burning fire pit just outside and a private hot tub for those cool evenings. Relax while enjoying the sounds of the river as he hums a moonlight song.
* Walk downstairs to the lower level of this breathtaking cabin and you'll find a game room complete with pool tables, board games, gas fireplace, futon, and a sleeper sofa for your accompanying guests. We wouldn't want to leave out that there's also another queen bedroom complete with added bunk beds.
Are you wondering where to plan your next family re-union? The Riverwatch Retreat is the perfect place for that special occasion. Remember: The Riverwatch Retreat sleeps 13! This cabin has everything you could possibly dream of for the perfect mountain get-away. Located beside the river, you'll enjoy the pavilion with grill and table. Don't forget your fishing poles and your camera . You'll want to share all the lovely photos captured on your camera!
But wait...there's more! There's so much more to do than relaxing by the river. We know that some of you seek adventure outside those cabin doors. The adventure begins by walking across the street. The Toccoa River offers adventures in fishing, tubing, kayaking, and more! Did you know that the Toccoa River is known for some of the best trout this side of the Mississippi?
Nearby attractions include Antique shopping in beautiful downtown Blue Ridge Georgia, hiking mountain trails, horseback riding, biking, and white Water Rafting, Go for a scenic train ride or visit Blue Ridge Georgia's historic Swan Drive-In to catch a movie. Not too far from your cabin is the Lily Pad Village- there you can have fun with the entire family. Play some put-put golf, listen to music, or do some gem mining.
There's something for everyone to do-even if it's simply soaking in the hot tub on the back porch of your cabin sipping on some warm apple cider. Shhhhh- can you hear the river calling you? Come visit our neck of the woods for a vacation you'll never forget!
Call us and reserve your space today at The Riverwatch Retreat!...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.