BRAND NEW Split Level Studio in the OLD TOWN, wifi
Description from the owner
This split level mini apartment is set on the ground floor in a typical building from the XVIIIth century. This accommodation is BRAND NEW, modern, quiet and very comfortable. There is a private terrace where you can relax having a cup of tea or coffee.
This mini apartment/studio is set on a split level. Both levels are connected by the stairs.
On the ground floor there is the kitchen angle, the table with bar stools, the double bed and the bathroom with a shower.
In the tavern ( underground) there are two very comfortable leather armchairs, an authentic wooden pub counter and two pub stools.
Since I want to give precise information and have no intention to disappoint anybody I give the EXACT DIMENSIONS of this split level mini apartment.
The ground floor (without the terrace) is 26 meters square.
The terrace is 10 meters square.
The tavern/pub is 14 meters square.
The kitchen is fully equipped, there is a four ring stove, an oven, a fridge and a freezer, a water boiler and an italian coffee machine.
In the bathroom you will find a hair dryer.
Towels and bed linen are always provided.
THE LOCATION AND THE ATTRACTIONS
- 10 minutes walk from Piazza Maggiore (Main Square of the city) and famous Two Towers ( Asinelli & Garisenda )
- 2 mins walk to the nearest bar, restaurant and grocery
- 5 mins walk to the nearest taxi rank (Piazza Malpighi) and bus stop
- 7 mins walk from Pratello street. It is lively zone with lots of bars and pubs.
- 25 minutes walk from the central train station and university zone.
- 25 minutes walk from the main underground car park (Piazza VIII Agosto)
- Fiera / Fair district / die Messe accessible by bus
HOW TO REACH the apartment ?
From the AIRPORT (Bologna Marconi)
- take the airport bus. It departs every 15 / 20 minutes, go to the center. You should get off at Ugo Bassi bus stop, then go to Piazza Malpighi, keep going straight to Nosadella street, then take the second to the left (Vicolo della Neve), very narrow street closed to the traffic, and then finally the first on the right is Senzanome street.
From TRAIN STATION (Bologna Centrale)
- take the bus n. 21 that you will find in front of the train station (direction Filanda) and get off at Piazza Malpighi (there are four bus stops). Go to Nosadella street, then take the second to the left, very narrow street called Vicolo della Neve, and finaly the first to the right is Senzanome street.
If you are used to walk you can reach the flat by foot. It will take 25 mins from the train station.
You should park it in Piazza VIII Agosto undergound parking. Then you should walk 20 minutes to reach the apartment....Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.