Wild Pines Tranquility at Bonita Bay
From $90 / night
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
Description from the owner
This vacation rental is bright and beautiful! Enjoy sunrise and a gorgeous view of the lake and its wildlife in this quiet and private large corner unit with wrap-around lanai. The lanai, furnished for dining and lounging, is the perfect spot to relax and soak in Bonita Bay's beauty and peaceful tranquility.
Carpeted master and guest bedroom suites have private baths and sliding glass doors for direct access to the lanai. Building provides easy elevator and stairway access to this second floor unit. Master suite has King bed, love seat and flat screen LED HDTV. Guest bedroom has 2 Twin beds and TV in hutch. Both bedrooms and living room have ...Read more
Wild Pines Tranquility at Bonita Bay
Bonita Springs, Florida
Additional Location Information
Bonita Bay is a premier development community spanning over 2,400 acres and is one of the most beautiful private communities in SW Florida. Miles of walking and bicycle trails weave through incredibly lush and mature landscaped grounds. Enjoy three private parks, kayaking, boardwalks, trails and the private Bonita Bay Beach Club on the Gulf of Mexico (with free shuttle in season). This prestigious gated community is one of the top golf communities in America and has received awards for excellence. The community offers many free amenities to its guests, including:
- Free shuttle service to Bonita Bay’s private Beach Club on the Gulf of Mexico from Thanksgiving through April. Beach club features at no cost: restrooms, fresh water showers, beach chairs, umbrellas and shaded picnic pavilions with charcoal grills. (Out of season, you can also drive your own car to the beach club for first-come, first-served free parking.) A concession stand offering tasty food and drinks is open during peak season.
- Dining at Bonita Bay's own Backwater Jacks restaurant. It's a great place for family and friends to gather every morning for coffee. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served. Credit cards are welcome.
- Fishing pier, nature trails, butterfly garden, playground, picnic area, and boardwalk out onto Estero Bay can be found in Estero Bay Park.
- A 12 station fitness trail, lighted tennis courts, basketball court, bocce ball court, playground, picnic areas with grills, canoe storage, boat docks, and community boat launch are located in Riverwalk Park.
- Playground and nature trails are available in Spring Creek Park as well as access to canoes at no charge.
- A 12 mile award winning bike and walking trail system winds through preserved natural areas of the master development.
Upscale shopping, restaurants and night life are within minutes of Wild Pines. The Promenade Center is located within the Bonita Bay community in Bonita Springs, FL. Midway between shopping and restaurants in Naples and Fort Myers, Bonita Springs is located south of the islands of Sanibel and Captiva, and north of Marco Island. Don't overlook the natural wonders of nearby Everglades National Park, Audubon's Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary, State Parks and Fort Myers Beach.
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation, Lake nearby, Warm winter getaways, Waterfront
Nearest airport: SW FL Intl Airport (Ft Myers, FL), 17 miles
Nearest ferry port: Ft Myers Beach to Key West, 16 miles
Nearest train station: Murder Mystery Train, 18.5 miles
Car is recommended
Last updated on March 01, 2015
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 147 other Bonita Springs rentalsCheck Availability for Bonita Springs
- Clothes Dryer
- Long term rentals allowed (over 1 month)
- Alarm Clock
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Central heating
- A/C or climate control
- Ceiling Fans
- Local Guides/Maps
- Linens Provided
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
Pool / Spa
- Shared outdoor pool (heated)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Tennis court (shared)
- Elevator access
- Ocean or water views
- Paper Towels Provided
- Stove or Oven
- Stereo or CD player
- Satellite or cable TV
- DVD Player
- Balcony or terrace
- 6 Dining chairs
- 6 Lounge chairs
- Pet friendly - ask
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - elevator access
- Wheelchair accessible - yes