This delightful cabin is centrally located and close to so many of the most visited attractions here in the High Country. Enjoy the cozy comfort of this true log cabin with wonderful views of Grandfather Mountain.
This home features three stories of comfortable space and sleeping accommodations for 9. It has an open floor plan with a living room with a stone, wood-burning fireplace.
The master suite (with a King bed) is on the main floor with a spacious loft area and second bedroom upstairs (with 2 Queen Beds). The lower level of the home has a great game room with a full size air hockey table with electronic scoring, foosball, darts and bar. The lower level also has a separate den area with a new flat screen TV, a Wii gaming system (bring your own games), a Queen sized Futon, and a full bath (we count this area downstairs as the 4th bedroom, as there is a private door that closes this lower level off from upstairs). This spacious cabin offers comfort and amenities for all ages.
**** NOTE! **** This home is a true 2 bedroom, but there are 4 separate sleeping areas that warrant the 4 bedroom designation. So please take a careful look at the sleeping arrangements and see if it will work well for your group:
- Master Suite with a King bed (being delivered May 2012 - sleeps 2).
- Master bath has both a shower and a jacuzzi tub!
- Half Bath in hall off living room
- Has one large bedroom with two Queen beds (sleeps 4)
- Loft with Double Futon (sleeps 1-2 - counted as the 3rd bedroom)
- Full Bath shared by both the loft sleeping area and the bedroom on that level
- Has a separate door that closes from the upstairs - Queen Futon (sleeps 2)
- Around the corner is the game room with air hockey, foosball and darts
- Wii gaming system on lower level (bring your own games)
- Full Bath and separate full laundry room
Please Note!!! the following POA restrictions apply:
- a maximum of 2 cars is permitted to be parked at the property. If you need it, we have additional parking available at our office in Blowing Rock (a 30 minute drive). Just let us know if you want to use our parking area. Violators will be towed. So please plan ahead.
- 11:00 PM is quiet time. No parties. (We trust you will respect the neighbors despite any punitive potential. . . but if this rule is broken, it is possible to initiate expedited eviction. )
**ARCADE GAME MENTIONED IN VIDEO IS NOT CURRENTLY OPERATIONAL
*** the paved driveway is very short. But steep.
Additional amenities include: wii gaming system (bring your own games), 8 miles to moses h cone memorial park, beech mountain resort (14 miles), 7 miles to appalachian state university in boone, nc, appalachian ski mountain (14 miles), great location:, air hockey and foosball tables, pet friendly up to 50 lbs - if larger, please ask, as they are considered!, minutes away from skiing, renovated and updated throughout in 2012, 5 miles to julian price park and price lake in blowing rock, nc, 7 miles (10 minutes) to sugar mountain ski resort in banner elk, nc, 8 miles to grandfather mountain, plenty of golf, fishing, hiking and more, sugar mountain (7 miles), 18 miles to linville falls, 12 miles to tweetsie railroad, convenient to the high country attractions:, hawksnest snow tubing (5 miles), 5 miles (8 minutes) to grandfather mountain profile trail, 3.5 miles to blue ridge parkway via holloway mountain road, 5 miles (10 minutes) to boone, nc, 3 new flat screen TVs, views of grandfather mountain, 6 miles to mast general store in historic valle crucis, nc.TripAdvisor property ID 2812596...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.