This is tropical luxury living at its very finest. Villa 4156 is surrounded by an antique styled wall befitting an ancient temple hidden in the tropical jungle. However this is a property that sits prominently in a prime beach front location.
The rustic feel of the outer wall is mirrored in the heavy wooden doors, window frames, and furniture, the thatched Salas and wooden roofs with rattan lined vaulted ceilings all add to the overall natural rural ambiance. But Villa 4156 is definitely a home that enjoys all the modern comforts and technology associated with a high quality luxury home.
The private driveway opens into a courtyard for parking and once you enter the actual grounds of the property the size and magnificence are instantly apparent. This large and impressive villa is focussed around a central rectangular blue-tiled swimming pool that runs almost the whole length of the villa and right up to the beach. The extra large pool incorporates a size able children’s pool and a huge Jacuzzi.
The inner courtyard looking out to sea across the pool has the main lounge building on the right. Containing a mix of traditional and contemporary furniture pieces this room exudes quality and comfort. The open-plan room is clearly defined into comfortable seating areas; office space and an entertainment area with large flat screen wall-mounted TV and Bose surround sound system. There’s also a guest bathroom.
Walking along the right of the pool you’ll find the first bedroom pavilion. This building contains two double bedrooms with separate en-suite bathrooms and a door linking the two rooms. Each room has a wall-mounted TV and the Bose music system is piped throughout the whole property. Stylish furnishings and comfortable sofas complete the interior of the rooms. However the most striking feature here is the fact that both rooms have a separate private outdoor bathtub and shower which can be reached via the en-suite bathroom or from the pathways that lead behind the building.
The next pavilion also has some exceptional features. The first entrance leads into a shower room for when you’re coming in from the beach or pool. A corridor from there takes you to a dressing area and separate toilet. The main room has a double bed, comfortable seating area and ceiling mounted flat screen TV. One side of the room has heavy sliding wooden doors which open to reveal twin sinks and a large terrazzo bath tub; from which you can enjoy the views out to sea. Beyond this room is a terrace that leads to a thatched Sala.
The Sala on this side of the pool provides an outdoor lounge area with sturdy wooden outdoor furniture and directly in front of this is the white sandy beach.
Walking between the edge of the pool and the beach you come to another thatched Sala. This one has a full kitchen, barbecue area, bar and dining furniture. As you go back up the other side of the pool the layout of the two bedroom pavilions is exactly the same as on the other side. Back at the top of the property on the opposite side of the courtyard to the lounge is the main kitchen and dining area.
This room is dominated by a stunning dining table. The kitchen area has a large island feature and all top branded appliances. In keeping with the rustic feel is an amazing looking copper coloured extractor fan hung over the island hob. Again everything here suggests that only the finest furnishing and highest quality products have been used throughout.
Villa 4156 is a well thought out property. With six large bedrooms the property has provided ample space to allow each guest their own privacy. However the pool, the dining area and the lounge area are all more than big enough to be used comfortably by all the guests at once.
Each room has opening doors allowing the outside in and the planting and ornamental details mean that everywhere you look you’ll notice something of interest. Whether it’s the colourful tropical plants, ancient looking brick lanterns or the hanging wooden chairs on each terrace, this is a property designed to give you all you would expect from the tropical luxury lifestyle.
* Located on the Northern coast of Koh Samui, in a sort after area, 10 minutes from the airport and chaweng beach, overlooking the Big Buddha island and Koh Phan Ngan.
* Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on Guests account)
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (14 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
* Rates shown are for a maximum of 12 (twelve) Guests (including children). Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night
* Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
* Airport transfer: US$ 25 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
* Chlorine free large Infinity pool (12 m x 4 m) with kid’s pool and large Jacuzzi
* Direct beach access
* Two Beach Salas, ideal for BBQ’s and al fresco dining and launging
* Two large identical master bedrooms and 4 double bedrooms with interconnecting doors
* Plasma TV, Satellite and DVD/CD player, Hi-fi System with outdoor speakers (individual volume control)
* Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
* Fully equipped kitchen with design fixtures
* FREE WIFI ADSL broadband connection; computer and printer for guests in living room
* All bedrooms are en-suite, air conditioned and fitted wardrobes
* All Bedroom with personal safe
* Living Room with full length folding doors and air conditioning
* Secure gated property
* Living on site, the Villa Manageress and her staff are available to address your service needs
* Bed linen is changed every third day
* Pool & Bath Towels are provided and changed as necessary. We do appreciate our guests help to conserve water usage and thus sustaining our pristine island environment
* Shopping list available
* In-Villa wine selection
* Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
* Car rental with or without driver, full insurance coverage
* Baby sitting service upon request and availability
* In-villa spa treatment with extended menu
* Water sports
* Boat trips to outer islands
* In-Villa massage and spa treatments
Please inquire for Peak Season Christmas and New Year rates.TripAdvisor property ID 2760504...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.