The homes at this brand new villa estate on the north coast of Koh Samui offer guests all that's desired from an island break. The villas at the estate are showpiece properties built with quality and class in mind. And guests are assured of peace and quiet to make the most of the superior beach location.
Walking through the entrance to Villa 4103 brings you into a world where contemporary and traditional designs are blended seamlessly. This villa has a crisp modern feel but with just the right amount of Thai influences present to make it belong in the location.
Three pavilions form a courtyard around an exquisite saltwater pool which guides your eyes towards the garden, beach and views across to the island of Koh Phangan. The first pavilion which is at the rear of the courtyard contains two twin bedrooms and a large family bedroom. Each twin room is furnished with teak furniture and has a wall painting above the beds. En-suite bathrooms are fitted with indoor and outdoor showers. The family room comes with a double and two single beds, a leather sofa and again has similar en-suite facilities. All rooms in this pavilion have polished wooden floors. On the terrace between this pavilion and the pool is an outdoor dining area complete with furniture.
The pavilion to the left of the pool has a fully fitted kitchen which leads into the open plan dining and living areas. The dining room is dominated by an impressive round teak table. This room comes with a panelled wall and a vaulted ceiling. A further bathroom is accessible from the dining area and the lounge has a very comfortable upholstered suite. Also present is a large plasma TV with satellite and CD/DVD player. Doors from the lounge lead through to a sizeable entertainment room with a bar, music system, a dining table and comfortable seating.
The pavilion on the right of the pool has polished wooden floors and comprises of a double bedroom, with an indoor and outdoor bathroom, and the master suite. This suite has a teak double bed with a decorative painting above; a TV with satellite and CD/DVD player; and a telephone. Incorporated is a walk-in dressing area that leads into the bathroom. In here you’ll find a bathtub, indoor and outdoor shower rooms and twin sinks. Doors from the bedroom open out onto a further terraced area with contemporary all-weather sun-loungers.
At the end of a pool is the sala complete with a whole range of outdoor furniture, this separates the pool from the lawned garden which has an outdoor shower and a private gated entrance onto the beach.
This is a light, spacious and stylish villa which has flexible accommodation suitable for large families or friends to share and enjoy.
* On the northern coast of Koh Samui, 15 minutes drive from the airport, 5 minutes from the resort of Maenam and 15 minutes to the island's busiest resort, Chaweng.
* Airport transfer: US$ 25 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily breakfast
* Private salt chlorinated swimming pool pool
* Sala with Thai style roof and ceiling fansP
* Plasma TV with satellite and DVD/CD player in lounge
* Master bedroom with TV satellite, DVD/CD player and telephone
* Music system with outdoor speakers in the sala
* All bedrooms have indoor and outdoor showers. Master and double rooms also have bathtubs
* Portable gas BBQ
* Fully-furnished inc. linens/towels
* Large living and dining areas with sea views
* All bedrooms and living area are air conditioned and have ceiling fans
* Large fully equipped kitchen
* Direct Beach Access
* Broadband WIFI ADSL
* Back up generator in time of power outage
* CCTV and extensive security system
* 24 hrs manned surveillance at entrance and on the beach (night time only)
* The villa staff will visit twice daily to keep the villa clean and tidy
* Living on site, the Villa Manageress is available to address your service needs
* Bed linen is changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary
* Pool towels are provided and replenished as deemed necessary
* Water sports
* Easy access to the dive centre of Koh Tao
* Boat trips to outer islands
* 5 minutes from Maenam and 15 minutes from Chaweng shopping centers and restaurants
Please inquire for Peak Season Christmas and New Year rates.TripAdvisor property ID 2761026...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.