Chateau des Sablons is a beautiful 18th century chateau with a white stone facade. It is ideally situated on the edge of the medieval markettown Bourgueil which is amidst some the greatest castles in the heart of the Loire Valley.
The Tower Suite is a delightful four-bedroom suite that makes up the entire top floor of the main wing in the Chateau des Sablons. This suite is a combination of the Arbor View and the Long View Suites, and has beautiful views of the grounds and the surrounding countryside.
This suite accommodates up to six guests, and allows for the perfect vacation no matter your pleasures.
Activities also abound in the area. Visit other chateaus, tour museums, and taste the area's fine wines and cuisine.
Guests in the Tower Suite are able to enjoy the swimming pool and grounds of the chateau. The grounds are designed to provide an enclave of peace and quiet and guests are encouraged to use the various tables and chairs in the park seating areas for coffee, drinks and meals. The chateau makes a great place to relax after a day of sightseeing or even in place of a day of sightseeing.
Enjoy numerous outdoor activities that include: watersports on the lakes and rivers (swimming, windsurfing, waterskiing, canoeing, and sailing), hunting, fishing, golf, and walking or cycling in the beautiful countryside and forests.
* Located on the top floor of the Chateau des Sablons with access via the circular staircase in the main tower of the chateau on the 2eme etage (French counting) or third floor (American counting)
* The Tower Suite is a combination of the Arbor View and the Long View Suites, along with a chambre d'amis
* Four bedrooms with three king-sized beds and a double-sized bed (in the chambre d'amis)
* There are two full bathrooms with sink, toilet, shower (and in one case a tub as well). The small chambre d'amis also has a sink, and there is a toilet in the hallway that is accessible by all. Therefore there is limited waiting for the bathroom for your group
* The kitchen facilities include two refrigerators, two sinks, a two-burner electric stove top, and two microwaves, and coffeemakers, etc. Please note that the Tower Suite has no oven, and its kitchen is meant for light cooking needs
* The main living/dining area offers seating and dining space for about four people.
For more information search google for HISTORIC RENTALS TOWER SUITE....Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.