Recent reviews for Bradenton Beach, Florida, USA
"Look out the front door, OCEAN, look out the back door, BAY...perfect location!!"
Left on 07/07/2015 for a stay in June 2015
This was our 7th stay at Coquina Moorings. We absolutely love the space. The location sells itself. There is nothing like being able to wake up and enjoy not one, but two amazing views. The condo is spacious and EASILY fit our family of four. We made use of all of the spaces including front and back porches. Great living area for movies and relaxing without feeling crowded. Plenty of dining space and storage for our ridiculous amount of stuff. The condo had all of the things that we needed! It was clean and well maintained. Plenty of towels and beach chairs. We were very comfortable. It seems that this has become our home away from home! The pool is was great as usual. Well maintained and very refreshing. Again, the location is great, short drive to anywhere on the island. Lots to do around Bridge Street including dining, shopping, excursions, music, and the pier. Also the Coquina Beach park is right down the street and they offer a fun Sunday market. The ocean was the most beautiful we have ever seen! We had a great trip and highly recommend staying at this property! Nothing but good things to say :)
"The Perfect Name For This Boat & Breakfast"
Left on 07/14/2015 for a stay in July 2015
Dream Lover! The perfect name for this Boat & Breakfast. The food was fabulous, the bed restful, and the company delightful. Oh and we can't forget the star of the show - Skipper! Wonderful stay! Jim & Patti Ann Allen, Cummings, GA
"Perfect! Clean, convenient!"
Left on 06/10/2015 for a stay in July 2014
We loved staying here! I is not only clean, but up to date and convenient to the beach. We walked every day. I loved sitting on the porch watching birds. The free trolley means your park your car and truly enjoy your stay. We have reservations to stay again!!
About Bradenton Beach
Known for its tropical serenity, cozy small town feel, and beautiful white sand beaches, Bradenton Beach, FL is the ideal location to enjoy the advantages afforded by vacation rentals. Step outside your vacation rental and walk just minutes to the water, then swim, surf, snorkel, kayak or simply sun amidst a beautiful blue green Gulf backdrop. With plenty of space inside your rental for clubs and racquets, enjoy any one of Bradenton's beautiful links, including The University Park Country Club, one of the finest golf clubs on Florida's west coast, and home to a 27-hole championship golf course. Rated a 4-star course by Golf Digest, this club offers not only golf and tennis, but also croquet and fine dining opportunities.
Looking for the ultimate relaxation escape after a long day at the beach? Enjoy being pampered in one of the spas located in Bradenton Beach that offers a wide array of services from aromatherapy, to acupuncture. Though Bradenton's biggest attraction is its beaches, there are plenty of museums, festivals, and opportunities to see unique water creatures to entertain you.
Here are a few additional suggestions for your trip:
- Spend a day at sea: Take a guided charter tour with trips that focus on deep sea fishing, fly fishing, and the area's history.
- Stroll historic Bridge Street: Considered the center of the Historic Old Town, Bridge Street is the perfect place to explore art galleries and Anna Maria Island shopping venues. The local restaurants and boutiques here give visitors the perfect taste of an authentic Bradenton Beach lifestyle.
- Join The Bridge Street Festival: This popular annual event centers around pure beach fun, and closes off traffic across Bridge Street, creating a pedestrian walk with artists, entertainers, and merchants. First held in 1991, the festival has since grown into a well-known and highly anticipated event.
- Go dolphin and manatee watching: Bottlenose dolphins can be seen in both the Gulf and the Intracostal Waterway near Bradenton Beach, often diving in and out of motorboat wakes. Manatees, on the other hand, are found mostly in the shallow coastal waters like canals, rivers, and bays.
- Go scuba diving and snorkeling: The reef ecosystems off the coast of Anna Maria Island are great places to encounter colorful fish and marine life.
- Rent a sea kayak: Rent a kayak and explore the coast on your own, or take a knowledgeable guide and learn more about the natural history of Anna Maria Island's beautiful shoreline.
Bradenton Beach is the perfect destination for Anna Maria Island weddings, reunions, and family get-togethers. As you plan your event, consider renting a beautiful beach condo or house rental big enough to host your friends and loved ones. Even if you aren't planning a wedding, the perfect vacation rental may be just what you need to turn an ordinary summer vacation into a truly memorable experience. While you're visiting Anna Maria Island, consider a day trip to other fantastic destinations along the Florida Coast like nearby Bonita Springs.