**July SPECIAL** $99/nt rate! Taxes and fees apply **
**Summer Special** Stay 4 nights, get the 5th night FREE**
This newly updated unit is truly spectacular! Located where Breckenridge meets the mountains, this wonderful property site sits directly on the Peak 9 Base Area and is bordered by Maggie Pond. The Village at Breckenridge is also conveniently located less than one block from the premiere shopping, dining, and drinking that Downtown Breckenridge has to offer. Guests who are looking to stay right inside the heart of all year-round activity should certainly stay in this condo!
This spacious studio suite is perfect for year-round fun. In the winter, guests can enjoy skiing, easy ski school access, snowboarding, dog sledding, snowmobiling, cross country skiing, and more! In the summer, guests are able to go swimming, biking, fishing, golfing, horseback riding, white water rafting, and much more!
Inside, guests have plenty of room to relax in the spacious living area in front of the unit's flat screen TV. The views from the living area are impossible to beat! Look outside to see the slopes on Peak 9, catch a glimpse of Quicksilver Chairlift, and people watch from the privacy of the unit. The full kitchen provides a perfect wet bar area and is equipped with all major cooking appliances and utensils. The large bathroom is comprised of three separate rooms – one for the double sink vanity, one for the shower/tub, and one for the commode! This amazing unit has five star upgrades throughout. With granite counter tops, new appliances, new laminate wood flooring, new tile, and new furnishings--this studio is sure to please! The entire condo has been tastefully decorated with the warmth of a cozy retreat in mind.
In terms of location, it is nearly impossible to beat the Village at Breckenridge! The resort is known for its prime location and for being a true ski-in / ski-out property. Resort amenities include indoor/outdoor pool, hot tubs, sauna, steam room, exercise room, cable TV, and free wireless internet.
Queen Bed, Sleeper Sofa
One designated parking spot in the heated, underground lot (free during the summer, $17 per night during Ski Season). Additional parking is available overnight at the Ice Rink and F-Lot
Please call the number listed below for more details and be sure to visit my website for more information about Breckenridge, the resort, this condo, and other condos I own! There is lots of useful information including links to various activities throughout Summit County for Summer and Winter.
I look forward to spoiling you on your next vacation!
* 11.675% tax
* One time $75 cleaning fee
* Property Protection Fee $20 (no security deposit)
* $16/nt Parking Fee (ski season only - optional charge)
* Minimum nights requirement subject to change depending on specific date set requested, weekdays versus weekends, and proximity to the dates requested...Read more
Left on 07/19/2011 for a stay in July 2011 | The Village At BreckenridgeReviewed Jul 19, 2011Stayed Jul 2011
The Staff has always been exceptionally nice and made Check In & Out the easiest I have ever experienced. The Location for Winter & Summer are both the best you can find and it is the best value for your Dollar hands sown. Thank you for another great experience. I would recommend this to anyone.
* Parking Fee $17/nt
* Cleaning fee is $75
* Property Protection Fee is $20
* Processing Fee is 1.2%
* Full payment is due within 60 days prior to reservation start date. Outside of 60 days prior, we take $250 to hold the reservation, and you can cancel the reservation for a refund less $250 cancellation fee. Once we reach 60 days out, you will be 100% vested and the reservation becomes 100% non-refundable. We offer travel insurance through Rental Guardian for an extra 7% of rez total.
* Minimum nights requirement subject to change depending on specific date set requested, weekdays versus weekends, and proximity to the dates requested. We reserve the right to have a higher nightly minimum than that listed at any time.
* Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
/ night + / night + additional fees additional fees
Request more information
Talk to the owner
Call the owner
Contact the owner
You have gone over the limit for submitting inquiries in a certain amount of time. Please wait a moment before trying to submit another.
This helps to eliminate SPAM and keeps the bad guys out.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.