Fully renovated inside and out, this 2 bedroom/3 bathroom with spacious loft offers contemporary comfort and spectacular 180 degree views of the mountains and ski slopes. This condo has WiFi high speed internet, a 40" flat screen HDTV, and a modern kitchen with granite countertops. There are king size beds in both bedrooms. It is fully stocked with necessary cooking and dining utensils and linens.
The Long Branch condominium complex boasts a great in-town location, only 3 blocks from Main Street, and a short shuttle ride to the ski slopes. There is an indoor swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, and laundry facilities on the premises, with underground parking and an elevator in the building.
Relax on your deck taking in the beautiful mountain views. Grill out your summer meals with your own private gas grill! Walk 3 short blocks to downtown Breckenridge's many restaurants and shops. Enjoy the 4th of July parade, river rafting on the mellow Blue River, the Breckenridge Pro Rodeo, and the National Repertory Orchestra concerts (late June to mid August). You can also enjoy Breckenridge's Fun Park on Peak 8, featuring an alpine slide, 2 person roller coaster, miniature golf, climbing wall, fun maze and pony rides for kids. Horse and pony rides are also available at the Breckenridge Stables on Peak 9.
Just 4 short blocks from the Gondola, and about a block and 1/2 from the nearest free shuttle bus stop that runs to town or the slopes every 20 minutes during the ski day. Relax in the indoor pool, hot tub and sauna in the building after a day on the slopes. Enjoy Breckenridge's annual Snow Sculpture contest the last week of January. Next to the Snow Sculptures is the Ice Castle, which stays open til late March. Ride through the streets of Breckenridge in a mountain sleigh, drawn by a team of Belgian or Percheron draft horses. Enjoy April's month long festival of concerts and activities in Breckenridge.
Please, for the comfort of all our guests, NO pets and NO smoking!
"A home away from home."
5 out of 5 stars
Reviewed February 10, 2011 on FilpKey/TripAdvisor
Long Branch 311 (LB311)
"This rental had all of the amenities that your own home offers plus a location that is close to any Colorado mountain activity that you can think of."
Additional amenities include: walk or shuttle to lift, king bed in master, communal, indoor hot tub, 40" lcd flat screen TV, king in 2nd bedroom, elevator, 2 sets twin bunk beds and queen sleeper in loft, condominium with loft, 2.5 bedrooms / 3 bathrooms, 4 blocks to lift, sleeps 8 - 10, ski storage, 3 blocks to main street, washer/dryer in complex.TripAdvisor property ID 2122401...Read more
Left on 07/07/2015 for a stay in July 2015 | AltaskibumReviewed Jul 7, 2015Stayed Jul 2015
We have been coming to Breck for the 4th of July weekend for a number of years to enjoy all the outdoor activities so we have stayed at a number of different condos. This one is in the average category. The complex is an older one with an open central courtyard and only one elevator leading to garage. The laundry facility is in the garage area which is not terribly inconvenient, but having a washer and dryer in the unit would have been much better. The pros and cons of this unit are:
1. Decent location. Only a few blocks to Main Street. It is also relatively close to where Main Street starts, meaning that there are other ways to the condo without fighting the traffic on Main Street.
2. Quiet - Despite the older design of an open courtyard we never heard anyone and the complex was full. The walls were thick enough to not hear your neighbor.
3. Nice view - from the living room you can see the mountains and downtown Breck.
4. Parking for this unit is basically 15 feet from the elevator. Really convenient when moving in and out.
5. Kitchen - fully stocked
6. Bathrooms and kitchen were clean
1. Carpet is very worn and filthy. Probably was not steam cleaned after the ski season.
2. Drapes are falling off all the curtain rods in the bedroom so you have to keep trying to hook parts back up to the rods.
3. Master bedroom has a closet, but the hanging area is virtually non-existent as there is other stuff stored in there and there is a shelf under the only hanging bar so that hanging long items is not practical. Plus only 4 hangers of which 3 were the cheap dry cleaner hangers.
4. Bed covers have seen better days.
5. Internet - this location uses a service, similar to a hotel where you have to log in. The issue is that the signal for the wifi is weak and you get lots of other signals before you can even find the proper signal. Because the signal is weak it takes a long time to get to the log in page and many times it just hangs. iPhone users found it impossible to log in because the signal did not come up as a choice to log in no matter how long you waited. This was due to all the other stronger signals in the area. In other words, if you need good reliable internet access during your stay this is not the place to be.
We weren't expecting a five star place, but the carpet was a bit of turn off. If the owner or management company did a bit of updating such as a a better wifi set up with a stronger signal, new carpet and better bed linens and better quality towels it would be a very good place to stay.
Thank you very much for your feedback. We do try to have the carpets professionally cleaned after the ski season, so I am not sure why that wasn't done, but we will make sure to have that carpet professionally cleaned as soon as possible. We will reach out to the HOA to see what might be possible regarding improving the WiFi reception in that complex. We strive to use comments such as yours to improve and upgrade our properties, and our service. Your feedback is very much appreciated.
Left on 02/03/2011 for a stay in January 2011 | Chrissy TReviewed Feb 3, 2011Stayed Jan 2011
We had a small problem with check in as we were given the wrong keys. This was immediately resolved by management. We were impressed that they handled it so quickly. You can easily walk to the gondola to Peak 7 & 8 and to Breck's main street. Condo was updated and very nice. Loft area and bedrooms were roomy and the 3 full bathrooms were great! Will definitely try to stay here again.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.