Thank you for considering our mountain home away from home in beautiful Breckenridge, Colorado! We live in Colorado Springs and are constantly performing upgrades to maintain our home in a beautiful condition.
Owners that are committed to maintaining their property and caring for their guests. We sincerely mean this and have every expectation that you will enjoy your stay. If you have any issues whatever, so want to know about it!
Upgrades performed immediately prior to this season include:
1. All new premium quality carpeting throughout the home.
2. All new bedspreads and pillows.
3. High thread count cotton sheets and luxury towels.
4. New whole house humidifier.
5. All new rustic knotty Alder interior doors, closet doors and trim throughout the home.
6. Several rooms have been painted and decorated with new light fixtures / table lamps.
As you can see, we invest in our property to make sure you enjoy your family skiing vacation to beautiful Breckenridge!
* Whole house humidifier. This is an absolute necessity for a comfortable stay allowing you to breath easy at night in the dry air of the Rocky Mountains.
* Luxury hot tub. Our private hot tub features four JetPak-equipped seats and room for one more person on the cool-down bench. One of the seats is a specialty chair... a contoured lounger with calf jets.
The spa also has a pulsating foot jet in the foot well.
* High speed Internet. We have a Comcast Xfinity Triple Play package that includes 30Mpbs down / 15 Mbps up. This supports great Netflix video streaming, and good quality VoIP and is a necessity for those hard-core road warriors that bring their laptop on vacation!
* Great location. We are located just steps from the Breckenridge Free Ride Brown Route stop # 10 (aka Base 9 stop) which runs twice an hour. If you miss the Free Ride, you walk up the street (1500 feet) to get to the Quicksilver Chairlift. We are just 3 blocks from the many shops and restaurants in the heart of downtown Breckenridge.
Our mountain home is very spacious with 3 levels, 5 bedrooms plus loft and 3 full baths. It is decorated in a lovely mountain style and is located just steps from the Breckenridge Free Ride and within a short walk to the Peak 9 base and the high-speed Quicksilver Super Six chairlift. Our home has the largest floor plan available in the Village Point townhouses. Don't settle for a small condo when you can stay in our spacious home!
Bedroom / Loft Layout:
Bedroom 1 is located on the 2nd floor with a King bed and a spacious master bath.
The Loft is also located on the 2nd floor and has a futon with a double sized mattress
Bedroom 2 is located on the Main Level and has a twin over full bunk-bed with an extra twin trundle bed
Bedroom 3 is located on the lower level with two twins beds
Bedroom 4 is located on the lower level with a queen bed
Bedroom 5 is located on the lower level with a queen bed and bath.
There is a public bath in the hallway of the lower level. This lower level is very nice with full windows in each room, beautiful new carpeting and several rooms that have been newly painted / decorated.
We have a minimum night stay policy which varies according to the time of year. As a guideline, our normal minimum night stay is 5 nights and 7 nights during the Christmas season. Reservations not conforming, may not be honored.
Please, for the comfort of our guests, NO pets and NO smoking....Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.