**SPECIAL** July $209/nt rate! Taxes and fees apply **
**Summer Special** Stay 5 nights, get the 6th night FREE**
This is one of our favorites, hands down; a true standout! In addition to offering fabulous amenities, incredible comfort, and all of the necessities to make it your home away from home, this condo features a fantastic location, tucked between three different lifts at the base of the resort.
You'll find the Snowflake ski lift just down the street. The Beaver Run chair is only one block away, and the Quicksilver chairlift just two blocks, providing you with easy access to both Peaks 8 and 9! For those who would like a ride to town or the larger lifts, or to venture a bit further into the surrounding areas, there is free shuttle stop a mere 25 yards from the front door. And Main St. is conveniently located just three blocks from the townhome, putting the finest shopping and dining opportunities Breckenridge has to offer within a five minute walk. The location is simply remarkable.
The home itself will leave you wanting for nothing. The family room, dining room, and kitchen share the main level, providing the perfect setting for family gatherings or entertaining guests. A private deck with a gas grill extends from the dining room--perfect for barbeques. A sectional sofa (with pull-out sleeper) by the fireplace offers a comfy setting for a relaxing evening lounging beside a crackling fire. The armoire houses an entertainment center featuring a flat screen TV and DVD player, and stereo. Games anyone? The home is also equipped with plenty of board games, books, puzzles, and of course FREE wireless internet access.
The upper level features another sitting room in a loft space overlooking the main level. Cozy and intimate, it is furnished with two comfortable upholstered chairs and pull-out sofa. The master suite is located next to this room, and boasts a private deck, TV and DVD player, and luxurious master bathroom. The bathroom is laid out beautifully with a double vanity area, and a separate room with vaulted ceilings, housing a stand-up shower and large jacuzzi tub.
On the lower level of the home, you'll find a set of additional bedrooms. The guest suite features a queen bed, and an armoire with TV and DVD player. The third bedroom has two twin beds, and a private television. It also provides access to a second deck that houses a hot tub, privately tucked away and completely covered, so you and your guests can enjoy a soothing soak anytime you'd like. On this level you will also find a guest bathroom, and in-house laundry facilities.
Other features include a private heated garage, equipped with ski racks; additional parking space in the adjacent lot; and access to The Upper Village Pool complex, located just a block away and open in both the winter and summer seasons.
Be warned, once you stay here, you`ll never want to return home!
ADDITIONAL RENTAL INFORMATION:
* 11.675% Tax is applicable to all reservations
* A $175 cleaning fee is also required
* Property Protection Fee $45 (no security deposit)
* Minimum nights requirement subject to change depending on specific date set requested, weekdays versus weekends, and proximity to the dates requestedTripAdvisor property ID 3792357...Read more
Property Protection Fee | $45 per stay | No Security Deposit
Tax rate | 11.68% of rent | tax rate
Cleaning fee | $175 per stay
Minimum stay varies by time of year
* Cleaning fee is $175
* Property Protection Fee is $45
* Processing Fee is 1.2%
* Full payment is due within 60 days prior to reservation start date. Outside of 60 days prior, we take $250 to hold the reservation, and you can cancel the reservation for a refund less $250 cancellation fee. Once we reach 60 days out, you will be 100% vested and the reservation becomes 100% non-refundable. We offer travel insurance through Rental Guardian for an extra 7% of rez total.
* Minimum nights requirement subject to change depending on specific date set requested, weekdays versus weekends, and proximity to the dates requested. We reserve the right to have a higher nightly minimum than that listed at any time.
* Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
/ night + / night + additional fees additional fees
Request more information
Talk to the owner
Call the owner
Contact the owner
You have gone over the limit for submitting inquiries in a certain amount of time. Please wait a moment before trying to submit another.
This helps to eliminate SPAM and keeps the bad guys out.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.