Welcome to Moonstone House Breckenridge! Our home is a Victorian style house that is a wonderful family get-away. Nestled next to National forest, it is a 3 story vacation home within an intimate wooded setting. Relax and enjoy your stay summer or winter. This perfect mountain escape has the feeling of seclusion but conveniently located just minutes from Main Street. The distance from our driveway to the “Breckconnect” gondolas is a short 1.4 miles.
Our home is a spacious 3,200 square feet of comfortably furnished accommodations featuring:
On the main level:
- Large living room with vaulted ceilings that rise above a river rock gas fireplace. The perfect setting to relax and warm up after a day in the snow. Enjoy putting your feet up and sipping hot cocoa on soft, cozy leather sofas and recliner love seat.
- Off the living room you'll find full glass doors leading to the large redwood outdoor deck where you can take in the beauty of the large fenced back yard and the splendor of the surrounding pine forest.
- The fully equipped kitchen has all the conveniences of home. From the all new appliances to the dishes and silverware. All you’ll need is a quick trip to the local market to prepare your home style family meals.
- Just past the kitchen is the dining room with a large table that seats 8 comfortably with room for more.
- Laundry room with a washer, natural gas dryer and utility sink.
- The convenient powder room.
On the upper level:
- Two full size bedrooms that both have queen size beds, closet space and dresser draws. Cable television and DVD players are available in each room to relax with your favorite night time show. One bedroom also has a futon to curl up on with a good book.
- A full bathroom. This upstairs bath has a standup shower and large bath tub to melt away the soreness of a full day on the slopes.
On the lower level:
- The lower level has a great family room for hours of family fun time. Enjoy the 30 channels of cable television, your favorite DVD, or unplug with some family board games next to the warmth of a natural gas stove.
- The third over sized bedroom with a cozy King bed and a traditional trundle bed (2 twin mattresses). It can be used as a single bed or pulled the second bed out to sleep two.
- The second full bathroom.
Internet: Stay connected with WI-FI throughout the home.
Parking: Over sized two car garage to keep your cars clear of snow. Additional parking in the driveway.
Breckenridge is an authentic Colorado historic mining town. Featuring Colorado’s largest historic district including: over 30 restaurants and pubs and 200 quaint shops lining Main Street. Local services from a recreation center to grocery stores to church services. Breckenridge has everything you need to make your stay more comfortable.
Breckenridge is one of the world’s most popular ski destinations and one of Colorado’s favorite mountain resorts. It is consistently ranked as one of the Top 10 Ski Resorts in North America.
Tax rate 5.78% of rent tax rate
Cleaning fee $275 per stay
Fully refundable if no damage, stains, excessive cleaning needed after check out. Refundable within 14 days after check out....Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.