Only one prime 2015 week left: Labor Day week 8/30-9/6 (Sun-Sun). September and October weeks/weekends (including Columbus Day) are still available.
2015 summer rentals are Sunday through Sunday, check in 4 pm, check out 10 am.
2015 Columbus Day Weekend, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years long weekends - $1500.
Full weeks only in June and August through the end of Labor Day week. Weekend rentals only available off season (April, early June, May, late September, October etc.)
Dedicated bar room features a 12 foot bar equipped with a two tap kegerator and a 55 inch flat screen TV. Watching your favorite sports in a bar without leaving the house is a lot of fun!
Gorgeous large 11x8 outdoor shower enclosure custom built by our talented contractor of tiger wood featuring a designer stainless steel rain shower faucet might be the nicest outdoor shower one can find in the area. Vacation homes that have outdoor showers like these usually are not for rent :)
This Brewster home is a lot of fun and is very close (5 minute drive) to the best bay beaches: Crosby and Linnell Landing. Beautiful, clean sand, clear water super warm in July and August. No big waves, safe for kids (and adults). Town sticker required to go to the beach, but it is easy to get. The house is10 minute walk to Nickerson State Park that has fresh water ponds for swimming.
The house is 2800 square feet
5br/3.5 bath+outdoor shower
This spacious AIR-CONDITIONED home features 4 bedrooms located on the main floor and one bedroom on the ground floor:
-master bedroom w/queen size bed featuring sliding doors to the back deck and a white marble walk-in shower
- guest bedroom #1 with a king size bed, fireplace and a sitting area
- guest bedroom #2 light and airy - king size bed
- kids room - 2 bunk beds (sleeps 4); and
- 5th bedroom located on the first floor - two twin size beds, can be moved together to make a king size.
- AIR CONDITIONED (central air)
- Sleeps 12+
- driveway fits up to 5 cars
- large fully fenced in yard in the back of the house
- Ideal for 2 or 3 families with kids, there will be enough space for everyone
- 3.5 bathrooms
- 2 large stone fireplaces for those cool fall and winter days.
- 2 decks (one in the back of the house – very private)
- the entire first floor is a living room/lounge area with a fireplace, 14 foot bar w/ 2 beer taps, 2 flat screen TVs and a slate pool table
- HELO sauna and double shower with a window in the master bathroom
- new refrigerator and gas range
- pot for cooking lobsters
- brand new washer/dryer
- gas grill and smoker on the back patio
- cable TV and wireless internet with Netflix
- outdoor fire pit
- speaker system throughout the house for both music and communication
- 2 refrigerators
- PET FRIENDLY (however approval required, certain breeds are not allowed). We have a little beagle ourselves and we understand the hassle of making arrangements for your pet when you need to go on vacation. We will appreciate if you bring a crate for your dog/cat so that they have a cozy place to rest while you are enjoying the beautiful beaches of Brewster
- convenient to Wellfleet, Provincetown, Orleans, Dennis, Chatham, Dennisport, historical route 6A, close to Ocean Edge and Brewster Green Resort....Read more
Large PET-FRIENDLY 5br close to best bay beaches Brewster, Massachusetts
Additional Location Information
- close to Linell Landing and Crosby beaches (bay side - great for kids) only 5 minute drive,
- walking distance to trails and ponds of the Nickerson State Park and the bike path.
- 7 minutes away from fabulous Ocean Edge hotel and restaurant with its outdoor patio overlooking the ocean
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation, Lake nearby, Rural retreats, Waterfront
Nearest ferry port: Harwich, Hyannis Nearest airport: Hyannis Car is essential
Last updated on May 24, 2015
Not available for your dates?Not available for your dates? Check availability for
235 other Brewster rentals
Left on 01/16/2015 for a stay in December 2014 | anne lReviewed Jan 16, 2015Stayed Dec 2014
Stayed at the property in December and had a very nice time. At arrival, the house smelled nice and clean, all the beds were made so we felt at home right away. The house was warm and the fireplace downstairs was simply charming. Went to Chatham First Night and Orpheum movie theater. Lots of fun things to do here even during the winter. The Fish Market in Orleans never runs out of fresh fish and oysters. We were pleased that the kitchen had such things as oyster knife and steamer, and even a giant pot for making lobsters.
Left on 08/22/2013 for a stay in August 2013 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Aug 22, 2013Stayed Aug 2013
The house was very nice. The kitchen at the second floor was a bit too close to the bedrooms where all the babies were sleeping at night, but it made for a very nice morning breakfast scene. The front porch was amazing to sun on and the back was great for the kids to play. A very enjoyable week, we would certainly rent the house again.
Thank you for your review. We are building an outdoor bathroom with shower and claw foot :) tub for the 2014 rental season, so next year it will be there!
"Great place for the money"
Left on 07/15/2013 for a stay in June 2013 | KingoftheClamsReviewed Jul 15, 2013Stayed Jun 2013
The photos are exact to what I walked into. The house is very large and fit 2 families + kids. Having the big bar was great long with a large back yard. Quick to get to the beach and Nickerson park was walking distance. Also loved having Ocean Edge close by. Will rent again.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.