The villa is located Owls section at North Hill is 3-bedroom presidential homes featuring three full baths, the master bath has a two person granite shower. A large gas fireplace in the living room, a spacious kitchen and dining room area. The outside decks have spectacular views of Smugglers' Notch Pass and the Vermont woodlands. The Owls neighborhood at North Hill has two natural ponds for recreation and relaxation. Plus, exclusive use of the Owls Parliament Lodge with an outdoor heated pool, sauna, weight room and recreational game room.
The North Hill Community features the most spectacular, southerly, mountain views at Smugglers' including those of Madonna Mountain, Sterling Mountain and historic Smugglers' Notch Pass.
All interior amenities and furnishings in the North Hill homes reflect the lifetime responsibility of Smugglers' Notch Resort to maintain them with the highest of standards in a "like new" condition. These fully-equipped condominiums have all of the conveniences of home and more! Features include wireless high speed internet access, telephone voice mail messaging, sheets, blankets, towels, washer and dryer, most paper products, and a fully-equipped kitchen, including all pots and pans, dishware, glassware, microwave and dishwasher. Each home has a large living room with gas fireplace, dining area, outdoor balcony and televisions with DVD players. These homes have one, two, three, or four full baths, depending on the size of the home, and all feature a whirlpool bath off the master bedroom. The vacation homes are prepared for your arrival, and a mid-stay linen change is included for stays of more than 7 nights
- On-site shuttle service to resort amenities runs daily from 8 a.m. to 12 midnight in the winter and summer seasons.
- A mountain shuttle dedicated to transporting skiers and riders from The Welcome Sign in the Village to the upper mountain is offered daily from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. in the winter season.
- A van shuttle service is available from the Burlington International Airport or Essex Junction Amtrak. For reservations and cost call (phone: hidden) or (phone: hidden) ext. 1389.
Wi-Fi in all units for a fee.
- The ski season runs from Friday, November 23, 2012 to Sunday, April 13, 2013 subject to weather and trail conditions.
- Pools, Hot Tubs, Outdoor Water Slide, Children's Water Play areas, Games and Arcade rooms at the Community Center located in your condominium neighborhood are available at no charge.
Many facilities and amenities are available seasonally. Get more information on what's available during your stay.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.